Florida "suzukasaki ninjahaya ride/meet" 07/16/07

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
I just posted this up over at ZX14.net as well...as follows...

hey folks...this is Jinkster from Hayabusa.org....and while there's been a bit of online chivalry between these two great bikes of ours?...i thought it might be cool if some of us more mature types in florida got together for a meet & greet & ride...as it's glarringly apparent that wether a busa or zx14?...we at least have one thing in common...an affinity and love for hypersport muscle bikes!...as we own two of the best!  
biggrin.gif

I'm quite a ways southeast but have np doing 150 miles to meet in a somewhat southern but central location...closely resembling middle earth for us floridians...

The Place: Sebring, Fl

Denny's
(863) 385-6066
4390 Us Highway 27 N
Sebring, FL 33870

The Time: 8:00am (if ya want breakfast) 9:30am (if ya just wanna ride)

This Coming Sunday....07/16/06

The general agenda is roll in on your own time based on if ya want breakfast or not as we'll eat, meet, greet and leave the lot by 9:30am for a romp through sebrings finest curves and maybe play a little and/or  visit the local psuedo track.

Rules....there is but only 1 rule...no zealot or brand loyalist attitudes...i just ask it be kept civil and if you come to play you're more than welcome..just play nice and the visa will be versa'd.

In essence?..this is just a chance for us to get together and learn more about each others bikes...annnd?..enjoy a day of riding together.

so?..if that interests you?..by all means...please feel free to join the ride and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152749176 -->

are you planing a ride for 07 Jinks?

Dont get upset if no one shows this sunday.
laugh.gif

All jokes aside its a great idea, i wish i was closer.
super.gif

he definetly has a point, i dont think i have ever been on that forum.

rock.gif

Hey Bill
I'm still hopping to get up your way one of these days.
come up saturday night...spend the evening here if ya like.....the ride out to sebring with me sunday morning.

oops...my bad...you still hurt and bike down?

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152758556 -->

Haven't ridden with anyone on this board yet so maybe Sunday will be the first.  GEtting directions now.  Seeing how far it is.

Looks like just under 100 miles.  Will have to see if I'm up for that.  Starting Fire Fighter school Sat. and it's looking like it's going to be a long day.
B

Jinks, Port St. Lucy is closer if thats where your from. If not this Sunday maybe another day. I am just west of Orlando.

<!--EDIT|Bruiserman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152768941 -->

Hey Jinkster, saw your post on .net. Good idea, wish I was closer. have a safe trip.

Greg

I just posted this up over at ZX14.net as well...as follows...

hey folks...this is Jinkster from Hayabusa.org....and while there's been a bit of online chivalry between these two great bikes of ours?...i thought it might be cool if some of us more mature types in florida got together for a meet & greet & ride...as it's glarringly apparent that wether a busa or zx14?...we at least have one thing in common...an affinity and love for hypersport muscle bikes!...as we own two of the best!  
biggrin.gif

well said
beerchug.gif

Haven't ridden with anyone on this board yet so maybe Sunday will be the first.  GEtting directions now.  Seeing how far it is.

Looks like just under 100 miles.  Will have to see if I'm up for that.  Starting Fire Fighter school Sat. and it's looking like it's going to be a long day.
B

Jinks, Port St. Lucy is closer if thats where your from.  If not this Sunday maybe another day.  I am just west of Orlando.
whelp?...i hope ya have an easy day and if ya make it?..maybe i'll hafta schedule the next one in "kissimee/orlando west" as the spot for the next ride/meet...and that's a couple hours hike for me...but i do get good group discounts at the "Days Inn" off the south east corner of the 192/27 intersection...and when i come up that far?...I usually spend the weekend...runnning "Sheriffs Boys Ranch", "Green Pond" and "Laws RD"...then around Lake Apopka and "Lake Susan' and the obligatory "Sugarloaf".

so?..take it easy saturday and make it sunday!
biggrin.gif

CYA and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

PS...and boy folks...it sure is gonna be ironic if i wind up with more KawBoys than BusaMen...so get with it folks and weigh in!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152824096 -->

biggrin.gif

you fplks gonna let me down?...heck...i already got a response from a ZX14 owner right here in Port Saint Lucie....and his brother....who rides a busa,
biggrin.gif

so?...c'mon now..let's get some rid'in'in.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'd love to join ya... BUT... as far south as I'd have to ride.. with these storms p[opping up at anytime of the day... I'll have to pass on this run~ I just can't like gettin caught in the rain on two wheels~
blush.gif

Back