Impromptu Florida Ride....

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Got a few seasoned riders together for tomorrow morning...with several riders heading out of Port Saint Lucie/Stuart/Fort Pierce/North Palm area...gathering up around 8:00am...meeting up for breakfast about 9:00am and headed out for a brisk ride to about mid-afternoon.

If interested?...pm me with a number you can be reached at and I'll return your call before this evenings end...or 11:00pm..or whichever comes first. LOL!!!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

man Jinks, I'd love to ride with ya tomorrow!

too bad I'm like 14hrs north and its 41F outside
sad.gif

Have fun and be safe
cool.gif

if ya go HAB-- swing by and grab me down in San Diego -- do a good pre-flight tho as we will have to go approx 800mph ;)

would love to attend....but there is a memorial ride in the at noon tomorrow for the families of cycle gear here locally. In the past month (about 30 days) there has been loss of life with 3 employees of cylcle gear all in unrelated events (all on motorcycles).
tomorrow we criss-cross the bay's bridges in rememberance.
sad.gif

I'll take a rain check.

It's 1am here and just got back from putting 350 miles on the Dresser today. Butts a little sore and it's rather chilly. I think when I parked her tonight the Temp gauge said 39. Story of my life ... a day late and a dollar short...

Back