Pilots or shinkos

fast1200gp

Registered
need to replace tires on my 06 busa,,have the pilot hpx on there now ,,looking to going with either the shinko 005 advance or the pilot power 2ct...what do you guys think any feed back thanks,

I've never tried them so I always stay out of the debates on the shinko's. Some people love them and some hate them. I know my 2 ct's are good. If you get them you wont be sorry.
Posted via Mobile Device

i have used both and there is no comparison the shinkos suck compared to the pilots.

Come on ? No Brainer................PP2CT. If you really want to get it on then try the BT002 of BT003....................Another Tire Thread :wtf:

never tried the 005's. been using 003's for years on street and straight tracks with zero issues.

Pilots are nice if you can afford to replace them every 3000 miles. I would rather have two sets to swap out depending on if I'm taking a trip or dragging a knee. Just my opinion.

I just put a set of the 009s on myself. I'm sure that a very experienced rider could probably tell a difference, but I don't really mind 'em. They're harder rubber, which means they'll last longer...but cornering does seem to be much more steeper than OEMs when it comes to lean angle. Can't speak for the PPs. As suggested above...if you do a lot twisties and hard cornering, you'd probably want the PPs or the soft 003s. I basically commute to work and have fun on the interstates and back roads with some other riders...so not much cornering for me. The Shinko's were the right price and I have no complaints.

Back