Pics of Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed.....that is just fugged up...LOL!!!! Dayum man. What do you do with that??? I bet you are one tired man at the end of the day!!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Seriously, she is one very sexy lady!! You are a lucky dude.

You may wanna delete that last one though....don't know how the mods will take that one...:;):

But if you insist on showing that type of pic,,,,you can feel free to email 'em to me, and I can rate them for ya!! Hehehehehe
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Stage...no offense please, but we are trying to keep this thread for the most part clean. A little or a lot skin is cool, but the last time people posted pics like that, the mods removed the whole thread. I made this one in hopes that we could see pics even if a LITTLE questionable, and the mods have been cool with it so far!!!
cool.gif

Don't we have like "CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS" of viewing?
rock.gif

Keep them Posted!
biggrin.gif
Trust me, I personally don't have any problems with the pic, but the .org rule of thumb is that other members should be able to view the pics on this forum with their children looking. I wouldn't have shown that pic to a child.
wink.gif
Pics like that should be shared via email or PM. As Captain has said many times over the years, there are plenty of sites out there for that kind of "fix".
wink.gif

wink.gif

rock.gif

Keep them Posted!
biggrin.gif
Trust me, I personally don't have any problems with the pic, but the .org rule of thumb is that other members should be able to view the pics on this forum with their children looking. I wouldn't have shown that pic to a child.
wink.gif
Pics like that should be shared via email or PM. As Captain has said many times over the years, there are plenty of sites out there for that kind of "fix".
wink.gif
I will agree,a little too hot for this site,yet another reason for the "members only" forum idea i had.NJ.

wink.gif

rock.gif

Keep them Posted!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
I will agree,a little too hot for this site,yet another reason for the "members only" forum idea i had.NJ.
Well, to be totally honest, one of the main reasons I've continued to hang on this site even after getting rid of my busa is the fact that it is civil, mature (not in that way...
wink.gif
), and family oriented. In my opinion those rules have been the reason the membership here has been the awesome bunch that it is.

And while I have no problem with tasteful nudity (I have no children to open it in front of) I still agree with what Cap has always said. There are literally millions of other sites on the net to get that sort of thing from. I just don't see a need to add it to this site in any form. Not sayin' your idea would ruin the site, but I don't see how it stands to improve it either.

wink.gif

wink.gif

i just want to say sorry for posting that pic, did not mean to break any rules of the forum...didnt really think it was any worse than the pic with the girls a$$ in a tight mini saying "got snatch?" if i had kids i wouldnt let them see pretty much any of these pics...
anyway sorry again i will try to tone down the 'hotness' of my wifes pics View attachment 697962
btw she says thanx for all the comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back