I want to make a hayabusa.org calender

If my memory serves correct I believe Bacharles did one of these sometime back........ Might have ideas, leads, or suggestions that could help save some $$

Is Va gonna model for us?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

We need the TP Busa!!
I don't think so!
laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

It would be awesome to get some of our military members from here to submit pics from their tours of duty...
cool.gif

I've got a great one of my brother-in-law from Afghanistan in a field of marijuana plants...
laugh.gif
That is a great pic!
tounge.gif

Oh, I wouldn't put that one in there, but it's a great pic!
biggrin.gif
Just thinking there have got to be members on here that have awesome shots to share for the cause...
cool.gif

how much money would you  like rsd
whatever you feel comfortable donating. I think the real big costs will be materials and printing. I have friends in the printing field,so I'll approach to use their shop on off hours,but we will still need a ton of bucks to get it off the ground.

Then if they sell we will pay back an investor,or just donate it all to the vets.

I'm really excited about this.

I cant really ask you for a certain figure,but rest assured every nickle will end up in a Vets hand and a little slice for the Org for its participation and help.

Sure, I'll work with VaBusa on the writing portion. (And not to be a buzz-kill, but on the photos, McMustang will have to verify that they came from the original photographer, with permission to use them in the calendar. Don't need to worry about copyright issues. And if it's a person, we'll probably need permission from them to use their image.)

PS Maybe each page could have a bike, a soldier, and a babe? This way, you can say, "Oh, yeah, I was just starin' at that awesome paint job ...."
wink.gif

It would be awesome to get some of our military members from here to submit pics from their tours of duty...
cool.gif

I've got a great one of my brother-in-law from Afghanistan in a field of marijuana plants...
laugh.gif
 That is a great pic!  
tounge.gif
Ya Parrot Head....Next you will want margaritas next to the bikes!
biggrin.gif

Just pokin' some fun at ya!!
poke.gif

ya,ton of work. if it fizzles out, o well. I'm gonna plug away at it for a couple months thou...see if I can make it work. I like the Cause its going too.
wink.gif

Sure, I'll work with VaBusa on the writing portion.  (And not to be a buzz-kill, but on the photos, McMustang will have to verify that they came from the original photographer, with permission to use them in the calendar.  Don't need to worry about copyright issues.  And if it's a person, we'll probably need permission from them to use their image.)
05 BLE,
Yep I was thinking about this as well. I am going to start a thread providing details about the pics and submission, etc.
We will have to ensure that all photos are properly cited and the appropriate permission is obtained.

RSD and VaBs -
Would it be possible/reasonable to establish a temp forum for projects like this so that we can exchange info and others can see work in progress? I don't know if it is too hard or even a good idea.... just thinking out loud.

Sure, I'll work with VaBusa on the writing portion.  (And not to be a buzz-kill, but on the photos, McMustang will have to verify that they came from the original photographer, with permission to use them in the calendar.  Don't need to worry about copyright issues.  And if it's a person, we'll probably need permission from them to use their image.)
05 BLE,
Yep I was thinking about this as well.  I am going to start a thread providing details about the pics and submission, etc.
We will have to ensure that all photos are properly cited and the appropriate permission is obtained.
the pics are everything...is this too much for our plates McMustang?

I dont want a law suit for trying to make money for the Vets.

I also dont want anybody in trouble.

Seems there is always somebody ready to pounce.

your thoughts guys?

Ya gota luv this man!!!!!!!

Alway tryin to do some thing good. For some one.........Or some thing..

Its a fugg,n honor to know ya Andy. Honest to god it is.

You,v got wot i like to see in a man."sprit" That just can,t be stopped EVER!!!! BY NO ONE.

Can take a kickin...........Get rite back up..

Its people like you!!!! that make it possible to do anything.

& Give hope to the rest of us.

Don,t EVER stop.

You have my deepest respect.

bowdown.gif

dave.........

05 BLE,
Yep I was thinking about this as well.  I am going to start a thread providing details about the pics and submission, etc.
the pics are everything...is this too much for our plates McMustang?
Nope I don't think it is too much at all, we'll just have to do a little homework on what we post in the calendar. We should have enough members who can provide good photos that they have taken - I just want to make sure we are covered.... you know, no more trouble for the Cap'n and all!

Back