I want to make a bike....that is hayabusa but engine is different cuz i have no money

hayabusafanmade

Registered
Hi,
My name is Hari.
i wanna make racing bike cuz all racing bikes are very costly so i want to try with hayabusa 2012 model body but the engine is different it is pulsar 220 DTSI. plz help me give me good subjugation's i want to buy only hayabusa bike without engine how much it cost without engine ...... i want all the parts like meter, disk brakes, body, fuel tank,....etc all parts but i dont want engine ...... plz help me .......

assembling Motorcycle! - YouTube[/url] [/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I want to make a bike....that is hayabusa but engine is different cuz i have no m

I sense a TROLL :laugh:

Re: I want to make a bike....that is hayabusa but engine is different cuz i have no m

Um ??? Ok ???

Apologies as you didn't list it but are you going to need blinker fluid too?

You would be much better off buying the pulsar 220 and fitting a different body to it. The Busa rolling chassis is going to be alot more weight for the 220 engine to move.

:poke: i knew the Z14 was a chick bike! :rulez:

:rofl:

a1780091-233-Troll%20Food%202.JPG

Definintely gonna need aTRE with that build.

in hayabusa bike the total weight is the engine i think when we remove the hayabusa engine we can build it :)

in hayabusa bike the total weight is the engine i think when we remove the hayabusa engine we can build it :)

you are mistaken. The dry weight of a busa is 525# (238kg). The complete engine/airbox/headers/transmission is about 190# (86kg). That means the Busa rolling chassis is 335# (152kg) dry. A pulsar 220 complete on the street is 330# (150kg) wet.

I've got a Chevette engine and I want to put it into a Corvette.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and:rofl:

You want to put a 220cc engine in a busa chassis? Are you on drugs?

...give me good subjugation's...

I have a subjugation for you... buy a bike that you can afford, race it a while, save your rupee's, then buy something bigger later on.

Baby steps, my friend.

so we can make it i think so cuz 220 dtsi engine can run with 220kg :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hayabusa body 150kg
Pulsur engine 70kg
+1 person 70 kg no prob with weight cuz if 70 kg's extra we can think 1 person extra right :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i asked one person he is ready to sell hayabusa without engine/airbox/headers/transmission for $ 4000 + 3 years warranty he is telling brand new bike ........... is it true.........? he is from japan. telling we get from manufacturer so such less price.....

i asked one person he is ready to sell hayabusa without engine/airbox/headers/transmission for $ 4000 + 3 years warranty he is telling brand new bike ........... is it true.........? he is from japan. telling we get from manufacturer so such less price.....

Smells like a scam to me.

so we can make it i think so cuz 220 dtsi engine can run with 220kg :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hayabusa body 150kg
Pulsur engine 70kg
+1 person 70 kg no prob with weight cuz if 70 kg's extra we can think 1 person extra right :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do you have access to a machine shop. You will need precision custom mounts that align the sprocket of the 220 with the sprocket on the Busa wheel. They will also need to be strong enough to handle the stress of moving the Busa around. You will need to build a custom wiring harness to mate the 2 together.

I know you are trying to avoid the high taxes on big displacement bikes, but this doesn't sound like the way to do it. You'd be much better off putting a turbo and a body kit on a Pulsar 220.

What kind of chassis without engine comes with a three year warranty?
And what mind of warranty would it be?
This is a strange thread.

Back