I want to make a bike....that is hayabusa but engine is different cuz i have no money

Re: I want to make a bike....that is hayabusa but engine is different cuz i have no m

Yes you people are right i think its a scam i will ask near by Suzuki dealer and my uncle have a mechanic shop no prob i can do this ......what are the cost for other parts can you plz tell me..... like frame , back tire , front tire , front and back suspensions , front and back brakes, fuel tank, head light doom, meters, sensors, wire kit, battery, .....etc small parts ......? :please::please::please:

Re: I want to make a bike....that is hayabusa but engine is different cuz i have no m

How could we possibly know what parts cost in India?

yea, what he said^^^^^^???

:banghead::banghead: Then how today i sent mail to suzuki as i need spare parts so lets wait what they give replay ....... now i need spare parts price list .......... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

the suzuki factory at India so i am contacting them bless me to get Bike parts ...... :please::please::please: my be 1500$ total parts i think so without Engine ... what you people say......? i will go to factory if possible its around 1700 km from my home....... :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: busa i love you .... :* :*

I think you're dreaming if you hope to get everything less engine for $1500?!

That would mean the engine cost $9500 which it doesn't because a new bike in total is around $11,000.

My first guess on a new rolling chassis with everything except engine would be around $6000.

I think you're dreaming if you hope to get everything less engine for $1500?!

That would mean the engine cost $9500 which it doesn't because a new bike in total is around $11,000.

My first guess on a new rolling chassis with everything except engine would be around $6000.

he he its not $ 6000 i told you na some one giving for jsut $4500 chassis...... :s :S

agreed...strange thread.???

Yes you people are right i think its a scam i will ask near by Suzuki dealer and my uncle have a mechanic shop no prob i can do this ......what are the cost for other parts can you plz tell me..... like frame , back tire , front tire , front and back suspensions , front and back brakes, fuel tank, head light doom, meters, sensors, wire kit, battery, .....etc small parts ......? :please::please::please:

Does your $4500 chassis include all of the above? Fairings, lights?
What?

he he its not $ 6000 i told you na some one giving for jsut $4500 chassis...... :s :S

I don't think you'll be able to get much help. You are the first one doing this. Costs of parts is variable depending on when and where you get them. Personally, I think you are going to end up spending more Rs on a pile of parts than the cost of a CBR250R or Ninja250R. If you do get it running, it will be slower than those bikes because of the weight. If you do have a Suzuki contact, access to a fully equipped machine shop, and the engineering knowledge to get it running, make sure to take plenty of pictures and post them up here as you go.

the bike actual price is $13000 but he will sell for jsut $7000 and payment via paypal so money in secure manner he will send by DHL air within 4days bike will be delivered...... :s other wise we can dispute our money from paypal ..... :s ????????????
-----------
no prob i love busa i don't want ninja cuz ninja is very common bike here..... :*

dmm i contacted to Suzuki factory India they telling we sell spares to dealer only .... and i contacted to dealer they are telling if you have bike we will order spares and we will fix to the bike ....... **** then how to get spares :banghead::banghead::banghead: i am going to contact that japan boy.....!

Back