Broke my Bash cherry! A few members I want to thank that helped make it happen...

Takeuon

Registered
:woot:
What an unbelievable week! With the exception of Saturday, we couldn't have asked for better weather. Unfortunately I did not have a personal camera, but plenty of pictures were taken and are being shared by other members.
I got to slay the Dragon multiple times with quite a few members and really enjoyed riding the Skyway & Hellbender as well. There just isn't a bad road in the area, they are all so much fun to ride!

As many of you know I am going through a transition to get to my Daughter in St. Louis and will be physically moving there this coming Thursday. Due to monetary constraints I almost wasn't able to make this trip. I would have been greatly disappointed. But w/ the help of a few members for various reasons, I was able to attend and got to hopefully make some great friends for life.

This site truly has something special about it....and it really is the members as a whole!

There are so many members I had the pleasure to meet, but a few deserve a special shout out and thank:

Jon (Loomis)
Bubba (I took a couple REAL nice runs for you. West Coast Hoons were not forgotten)
Omar (Omslaw)
Nick (Acehole)
Angel (Lycan)
John (GIXERHP)
Dennis (Busawhipped)
Much appreciated gentleman!:bowdown:

To everyone else I met and/or rode with...it was awesome to finally meet you and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Hopefully in September at the Fall Bash :cheerleader:

It was great to meet you!

Don't feel bad about the camera......we didn't get to take any pictures either.

Glad to meet you brian.. sorry we didnt get a chance to ride together! I still LIKE MY GOLD WHEELS!:poke:

It's great the way people help each other out, great meeting you Brian~!~

Glad to meet you brian.. sorry we didnt get a chance to ride together! I still LIKE MY GOLD WHEELS!:poke:

Definitely had some good conversations w/ you Tim. You & Karen are good peeps for sure. :thumbsup:
That jacket almost made it for me. :banghead:

Looking forward to riding together w/ you in the near future.

Sorry...but you know my wheels rule

It was good meeting you too man. Glad everything worked out and u could make it down. We definately have to ride next time

it was great to meet you and I love your bike. Thanks for some of the ideas and advice. I've already started ordering stuff. LOL I will not make it the same though. You are right you have to make your own bike your own.

i really really need to make it down ...im going to bug casperle...mabey me and red should go in together on a truck rental lol

So glad you are home and safe!:thumbsup:
I hope the experience was every bit as enjoyable as you had hoped, and good to see you met so many of our esteemed members.:beerchug:

I will be making my first fully Org members meeting this summer and I can't wait, wish you could attend.
But I WILL have a camera bro.:whistle:
Take care my friend,
Bubba

Brian...Such a pleasure to meet you. Had a great time on our first group ride! Hope to see you in June...:thumbsup:

Definitely had some good conversations w/ you Tim. You & Karen are good peeps for sure. :thumbsup:
That jacket almost made it for me. :banghead:

Looking forward to riding together w/ you in the near future.

Sorry...but you know my wheels rule

Yes they do! But htey should be made gold! Seriously though... though looking bike! I'd pimp that ride.... even on its side dragging knee!:thumbsup::bowdown:

It was GREAT to get to meet and ride with you Brian, I had a great time. See ya in Eureka:thumbsup:

Back