My 1st Bash was Great! Thanks!!!

Creasy Bear

Registered
As me and Lycan travel back north, I wanted to post this before I go to sleep In the passenger seat :whistle:.......Thank u to everyone at the Bash for making this a great experience. I met good people, ate good food, did some good riding with good riders and had an all around good time. I don't want to get all sappy with this post but it was great meeting some of the org members and I look forward to seeing and riding with you all again :thumbsup:

Instead of posting the same thing in a new thread I'll piggy back if you don't mind? My first one too...I could really see the closeness alot of you guys had at the bash that is only hinted at on the boards. Something i really had to be there to see. Really great people and i was glad to finally have met you guys. Shout out to Mr. and Mrs. Grumpy..they were the first I met and really nice and approachable! Spool02 (i think i got that right) Walt and Irene were extremely nice and a pleasure to hang out with! Bruce I am glad i finally got to meet you! Cap, Lavinrac, GixxerHp, and all others you were great to talk with! I'm hoping through here and the other get togethers I can get to know some of you guys better! Everyone else whose name escapes me THANKS to you too for making it fun!

Creasy Bear....it was good to meet and talk w/ you a bit. You're as cool as the other side of the pillow my friend. We need to ride together next time! :thumbsup:

It was nice to meet you guys too! Please post whatever pics you took when you can! I didn't get to take too many this time.
Posted via Mobile Device

As me and Lycan travel back north, I wanted to post this before I go to sleep In the passenger seat :whistle:.......Thank u to everyone at the Bash for making this a great experience. I met good people, ate good food, did some good riding with good riders and had an all around good time. I don't want to get all sappy with this post but it was great meeting some of the org members and I look forward to seeing and riding with you all again :thumbsup:

That passenger seat can be tough too! (Trying to keep those eye lids open...) Good riding with you and glad you had a good time.

Also glad to have met you and had a great time on the rides. Hope you get to come down to the fall bash.

it was great to meet you, see you again next Spring! :beerchug:

A pleasure meeting you! thanks for the info on your name...

Now kick Lycan for me!..:laugh:

Hey bro it was great to meet you and get to ride with you we had a great time. :thumbsup:

Had a great time riding and visiting with you on the skyway.... One of the best things about these get togethers is meeting new folks....

Back