Bash Friday New Members Ride

There will be myself: hayabusa
Telesmith: hayabusa
Jim: triumph rocket 3
Don: Harley
We'll be rolling in before lunch on Thursday, hopefully..

Cant wait!!! Are we there yet?

Thought you wern't coming...change of plans? Good for you we can have that fireside trackday chat!

Well the more the merrier... Everyone just prepare yourselves for "The Talk" before we leave... It will be my reminder to everyone of why we are there and what is allowed and what is not... There will be a lot of bikes there, lots of room for errors so we need to make sure we have some ground rules set before we leave...

you gonna post your route capt? I know some folks are on the fence thinking about where they are heading which days and I'm sure this ride will be great, so thought we can get even more folks interested :cool:

Oh yea ..... Are we there yet????

PICT0058.jpg

Well the more the merrier... Everyone just prepare yourselves for "The Talk" before we leave... It will be my reminder to everyone of why we are there and what is allowed and what is not... There will be a lot of bikes there, lots of room for errors so we need to make sure we have some ground rules set before we leave...

You must have been reading my mind. As it gets larger, it gets more dangerous....

Any word on where we might be meeting on Friday morning, I am riding over from Asheville but can be there within an hour and a half. I want to allow myself plenty of time for the commute over!

Thanks for any heads up.

I was assuming the Phillips but want to be sure.

Brings up a good question is there a list of days and meet spots that I have not found yet ?
We will be coming up thursday afternoon and staying in Franklin.
Would be great If there is a list of events and times

Any word on where we might be meeting on Friday morning, I am riding over from Asheville but can be there within an hour and a half. I want to allow myself plenty of time for the commute over!

Thanks for any heads up.

I was assuming the Phillips but want to be sure.

The town is 1 square mile, we'll find ya...lol

I will have 1 hour of the best roads on the east coast to ride to hook up with those of you in Robinsville ... Oh well .. Someone has to do it :-)
Anyone else staying in Franklin?

Link to Route

Last edited:
Back