Macon454 and Busaprincess454 made it home

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
We made it home about 24 hours ago:laugh:

Just wanted to let everyone know that we had an AWESOME time.
And it was great to meet alot of new people, Everyone was great to talk to and hang out with, and we had some great rides, Thanks to you all. :thumbsup:

We made it home about 24 hours ago:laugh:

Just wanted to let everyone know that we had an AWESOME time.
And it was great to meet alot of new people, Everyone was great to talk to and hang out with, and we had some great rides, Thanks to you all. :thumbsup:

Glad you made it home safe! And like wise!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Shane, it was great meeting you and Princess; I wish we could have ridden together. Glad you made it home safe!

Hey Macon what kind of gas mileage did you get carrying those steel cajones around in the truck?

Glad you made it home Safe, Nice meeting you guys looking forward to riding in the fall with ya.

Glad I got a chance meet you in person, smooth riding bud hit me up if you get out this direction for a track day. Next time I will have to do less photo &*%$!ing more riding with ya! Too bad the weather didn't hold out for me Saturday and I had to split.

:thumbsup: till next time

I know we didnt ride together but had a great time meeting and talking with you two!!!!!! Hope to see you next time!!!!

Good to hear it, Shane. Great seeing you and your abilities.

Shane...So good to meet, ride and party with you and the Princess! :thumbsup:

"Hang on baby...this hill looks perfect for a wheelie!" :bowdown:

Good riding w/ ya Shane! You & Marie are the coolest and I can't wait to tear it up w/ you two in Eureka Springs :thumbsup:

Be calling you in a bit.....

glad you made it home safely and it was great meeting you and princess and talking to you. YOU ROCK DUDE!!!!!

Back