Event Activities - Rides, meetings, group events etc all in here

Blood Mountain was a ton of fun in the fall. :thumbsup:

You going to be there Brian?

yeppers, and I'll have the madmaps with me for anyone that wants to check them out. They are pretty good quality, water resistant and all :thumbsup:

so with the dragon shut down
what rides is everybody doing on saturday
looking to hook up with a few and ride
anybody

so with the dragon shut down
what rides is everybody doing on saturday
looking to hook up with a few and ride
anybody
Saturday morning is the 9am group photo shoot at Fontana Dam so plan for that first. Afterwards I'm sure a there will be a lot of groups doing various rides.

yeah i plan on doing the pict thang at the damn
but after that i was talking about
guess i will have to play it by ear

yeah i plan on doing the pict thang at the damn
but after that i was talking about
guess i will have to play it by ear

Pretty much....each day is an adventure. :laugh: Depending on how many days you're there you might find a particular group doing a ride to fit your riding skill. Just wing it!!! :thumbsup:

Blood mountain the skyway good rides. A sprited pass on the Foothills parkway priceless well unless you meet the trooper boy then it might have a price on it.

Helenback: I don't know the route by number, but the ride from Robbinsville to Helen, GA is about a 3/4 day ride. Helen is an old German town, with german architecture, german food, very nice. The ride downhill into Helen is about as much fun as the dragon except it's VERTICAL and the road are a little wider with some 3-4 lane sections (PASSING).

A couple of .org members stopped by the house a couple of weeks ago and showed us some pics of that town.

I'd like to go there this time.

Lets make it a date, when you getting up there dude?

Just to let everyone know rode the skyway yesterday and it was great not much in the way of traffic but one cyclist did strike a deer so watch out for the wildlife

Back