Bash Friday New Members Ride

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks,
Sticking with tradition every year I take out a group of riders that are new to the org or just want to go for a slow leisurly ride around deals gap. We go slow and take our time, lots of stops for pictures, lots of breaks and alot of conversation. I do this for the folks that are new to the site, a great way to meet new people and its great for those that are new to the area or new to the bike. I have met some great folks over the years on this ride... I wanted to offer this invitation long before the bash so folks could start to decide where they might want to ride on Fri.. This ride usually last about 3 hours and we will leave about 8am and be back about lunch time.

The invitation is open, no formal reply is necessary and I will make an announcement there on where we will meet in the morning.....

Cap

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite. Sadly have to decline due to work.
Posted via Mobile Device

CAp,

I will be bringing 2 friends with me and although I have never taken your scenic ride I think they would enjoy it. So count the Lycans in, the 3 of us.

CAp,

I will be bringing 2 friends with me and although I have never taken your scenic ride I think they would enjoy it. So count the Lycans in, the 3 of us.

Yeah...I'll probably partake as well :handshake:

Count me in, Sat at 8am, just name the place as I want to assume it's the Phillips.

However is there a concrete time on the group photo yet?

Ok the inevitable list ensues...

Cap
Angel-Lycan
Patrick-Lycan
Duane-Lycan
Takeuon
Joker
Greenbean

i'm always there bringing up the tail to ensure no one gets left behind or lost :beerchug:

Cap
Angel-Lycan
Patrick-Lycan
Duane-Lycan
Takeuon
Joker
Greenbean
Dan1995

Cap
Angel-Lycan
Patrick-Lycan
Duane-Lycan
Takeuon
Joker
Greenbean
Dan1995
Semi

I'd love to go with yall.. but I'll be chasing that stupid freakin SUPER MOTARD around all weekend... grrrrrrrr..... But I'll lead up a girl's run if ya want to!! :cheerleader:

Back