• Alicia Keys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Janet Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Inspired by a name that was mentioned by BACharles, I recalled the sheer grace, beauty, class and sexyness of Jane Kennedy. It made me think of other hot women that also seem to have a lot of class.

I am sure I am leaving some out. If you don't know all these women, I guess it would be difficult to chose.

Inspired by a name that was mentioned by BACharles, I recalled the sheer grace, beauty, class and sexyness of Jane Kennedy. It made me think of other hot women that also seem to have a lot of class.

I am sure I am leaving some out. If you don't know all these women, I guess it would be difficult to chose.
Thinker....I'm surprised you didn't include Marilyn in yer pole.

Hey Greg,

I'm like what Monsta said.  There were some others that were, and still are hot.  I must agree with the Marilyn Monroe thing also.  But here are some others:

Jane Seymour
Susan Lucci (aka Erica Kane)
Chante Moore
Kenya Moore (former Miss America)
Halle Berry (how could you forget Halle.  That should make this poll null and void already
laugh.gif
)
Salli Richardson
Farrah Fawcett
Bo Derek
Jaclyn Smith

There are more, but I won't even go there.  And how could you forget about our own Ms. Lori Ferguson (aka LoBusa) and Ms. Swan (sorry can't remember her name)?
rock.gif
 Let's just see if we can pull them in to get a response.

Brian

I knew I left some out. I just went with the ones that the name Jane Kennedy inspired. That is why they are all women of color, or mixed race heritage. But how could I leave out Halle and Jada Pinkett Smith.

Now don't get me wrong...those others are just as hot! Farah F. is a good one. Bo Derek was and still is a total babe. Sandra Bulluck is yet another naturally beautiful and classy woman. I don't want to start a debate, but Marilyn loses points with me for class. She was sexy, but she seemed to try to hard for me.

Oh well!

I knew I left some out. I just went with the ones that the name Jane Kennedy inspired. That is why they are all women of color, or mixed race heritage. But how could I leave out Halle and Jada Pinkett Smith.

Now don't get me wrong...those others are just as hot! Farah F. is a good one. Bo Derek was and still is a total babe. Sandra Bulluck is yet another naturally beautiful and classy woman. I don't want to start a debate, but Marilyn loses points with me for class. She was sexy, but she seemed to try to hard for me.  

Oh well!
Thinker man, there ya go not thinkin again..........Marylin had more class than Beyonce does......please dooood.

Olympia Ducakas, Cathy Bates? YIKES!

Seriously, I go with the Jane Seymour vote from Brian...

And, who could forget ole what's 'er name...

Oh well!
Thinker man, there ya go not thinkin again..........Marylin had more class than Beyonce does......please dooood.
Now see, you are starting a debate. I could give or take Beyonce, but Marilyn seemed to get around a bit, either was, or acted like a dumb blonde, and unless I am mistaken was into drugs. I am not 100% sure, but she died from either a drug overdose, suicide, or possibly murder. Can you say SCANDAL? It is hard for me to give her credit for class and grace with all that other mess in the backgound.

In any case Marilyn was hot, so I guess we could leave it at that.

Oh well!
Now see, you are starting a debate. I could give or take Beyonce, but Marilyn seemed to get around a bit, either was, or acted like a dumb blonde, and unless I am mistaken was into drugs. I am not 100% sure, but she died from either a drug overdose, suicide, or possibly murder. Can you say SCANDAL? It is hard for me to give her credit for class and grace with all that other mess in the backgound.

Sorry to start this debate Thinkerman, but are you saying that you know for sure that Beyonce isn't also a dumb blonde that takes.
Just grindin ya dude.
No hard feelins.

Oh well!

Sorry to start this debate Thinkerman, but are you saying that you know for sure that Beyonce isn't also a dumb blonde that takes.
Just grindin ya dude.
No hard feelins.
LOL...Get off my case dude. I don't know any of these women...it is all perception. They all might be from outer space for all I know.

However, Beyonce has yet to do anything stupid like f*^k the married president of the US, and seductively sing him happy birthday on TV, but she might. They all might! Perhaps I should have left out the younger women altogether. Class must be demonstrated over time. But that is why Vanessa Williams got my vote. She screwed up early, and has been a rock ever since.

Oh well!

Just grindin ya dude.
No hard feelins.
LOL...Get off my case dude. I don't know any of these women...it is all perception. They all might be from outer space for all I know.

However, Beyonce has yet to do anything stupid like f*^k the married president of the US, and seductively sing him happy birthday on TV, but she might. They all might! Perhaps I should have left out the younger women altogether. Class must be demonstrated over time. But that is why Vanessa Williams got my vote. She screwed up early, and has been a rock ever since.
OK... I'll quite now yer gettin upset.

She was recently in "Bones" with Snoop Dog.

I thought this was "ageless" beauty.
Makes me think of
Lauren Bacall
Audrey Hepburn
Lena Horne

cussing.gif
I refuse to vote!
cussing.gif
This makes me sick!
cussing.gif
Are you comparing women like they were objects ?!?!?
cussing.gif
How can you get so low !??!!?!?
cussing.gif
Damn!
cussing.gif
How could you forgot Hale Berry?
cussing.gif
And Elizabeth Hurley, Charlize Theron, Heather Graham, Jennifer Lopez, Sandra Bullock, Sharon Stone, Penelope Cruz, Alicia Silverstone, Kelly LeBrock, Joan Severance, and 10.000 more...

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

To many beautiful women to list.....................
But, I like what we've got so far!

cussing.gif
I refuse to vote!
cussing.gif
This makes me sick!
cussing.gif
Are you comparing women like they were objects ?!?!?
cussing.gif
How can you get so low !??!!?!?
cussing.gif
Damn!
cussing.gif
How could you forgot Hale Berry?
cussing.gif
And Elizabeth Hurley, Charlize Theron, Heather Graham, Jennifer Lopez, Sandra Bullock, Sharon Stone, Penelope Cruz, Alicia Silverstone, Kelly LeBrock, Joan Severance, and 10.000 more...
Penelope Cruz........she's the one......possibly the hottest and classiest.

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

She was recently in "Bones" with Snoop Dog.

I thought this was "ageless" beauty.
Makes me think of
Lauren Bacall
Audrey Hepburn
Lena Horne
Thanks Big O,

I swear I was trying to remember her name while I was typing yesterday, and damn if you didn't put it out there. One more for Lauren Bacall. :
idea.gif
kiss.gif

Brian

Back