Picking up my previously owned 2005 busa...

She's a beaut! Congratulations!
cool.gif

$7K.. what a friggin deal!! Beauty!
Congrats!!

Why are you reading this? GO RIDE!!!!
tounge.gif

Got her in her new garage (yes its the Arizona room on the back of the house...it was the wifes suggestion, so I agree
smile.gif
). Installed the rear spools, put her on the stand, put the cowl on and waxed her up. Looks much better than she did yesterday.

Nice...if you want to get rid of that fan ship it my way
cool.gif
I have the same color, it is nice. Now go get rid of that air brake on the back.

Great deal for 7k!

How many miles on it?

After/before ridding yourself of the air brake you can check out colorite paint pens to camo those scratches... factory specific colors. I used them and they worked very well. I'm actually still not finished polishing up my scratches. I've been too busy riding to even worry about them... and they're not even noticeable unless you really look hard for them. The pens are nice!

PaNDeM1C...I was trying to find out if the Hotbodies undertail requires a bunch of cutting etc.. Seen where some ppl have had to cut the "airbrake" off and went to far here or there, leaving gaps on the new undertail...
Bike had just broke 10k miles, of which was told most were crusing Interstate long hauls...measuring tread depth, it is known that the bike rarely went on any decent curves....progressively gets deeper the farther out you go, and the very outside is near stock depth.

Where to get colorite pens? Dealership, wal-mart?

Congrats, nice bike. I could not sleep the night before I picked up my busa, then I had to wait because it rained like heck for the next 3 days and I had to wait. AGONY!

GSXcite..I feel that, its rained so much since I bought my bike, but I've only got caught in it twice. Both times I was within 2 mile of home, so wasnt too bad, but the bald back tire made it interesting. Now, I got a new shoe on her rear, feels so much easier to ride too.

Rain never stopped me from riding. As I posted once before, my bike survived a tornado. The only thing that stops me from riding is snow, salt on the road during the winter, ice, and my wife occasionally.

pics look like the bike is inside the house!
now that's love!

kids go sleep in the treehouse
biggrin.gif

Bill, yep the bike rolls out of the house in the morning and back in if I'm not riding her. Did my hump grab bar mod, pulled the rear tire to change it, cleaned the chain etc...all inside. Wife is more paranoid about it getting stole than I am...

Back