Picked up a 2011 Busa

very nice... curious to see where you'll be heading on this one. yep just looking to steal so ideas :laugh:!

Very Nice... !!! Always good to start fresh, Can't wait to start on mine in a couple of months....:beerchug:... Good luck and may the gremlins stay out of your garage....:thumbsup:

I wish I could get the same deal in Colorado, there is one here 2009 white, the dealer is asking 11.999 and the mileage: >5000 miles.

I wish I could get the same deal in Colorado, there is one here 2009 white, the dealer is asking 11.999 and the mileage: >5000 miles.

what a rip, you can get a 2012 for a few dollars more. Get on craigslist or ebay and grab one before the prices go up and the good deals are gone. If you have the time and means, drive a few hours if needed. GL

So you're gonna post pics as the mods get done right?!?!?

I will try to post as many pics as I can, reason being is I work 7-7 everyday and the shop closes at 6 everyday. Im still waiting for a few more parts to arrive and then the build will begin. I am going to ask the shop guys to take as many detailed pics. as possible so I can share with the org.

Back