2010 or 2011 Model?

JoshCC600

Registered
Hey i've been away from the forum for about six months. My busa was stolen back then but now im finally looking to get back on. So I start looking... and find ??? There isn't a 2010 series? :tantrum: How did this happen? What about a 2011? Whats Suzuki thinking? :rulez:

welcome back! the threads about this topic should keep you busy for a while :)

the 10's are out.. there were 6 sdold in hawaii and only two are riden every now and then, two of them went to a private dealer and as far as i know they are still in the original box/crate. 2 are complete ghost have they were sold in honolulu and no one have ever seen them again, not even for service:whistle::whistle:

busa 006.JPG

yea i actually rode it today... had it since early this year and only800miles on the clock... my co-worker bought a harley cross bones a week a go and got more miles than me...lol

Just shop around you will find a good deal on a 09 I'm sure. Suzuki did this because there was so much excess inventory besides all that will be different will be the paint scheme. Unless you get a white one cause we all know they have extra power :laugh:

I understand the 2011 model will have 1400cc. That is simply... monstrous...

Of course, dealer said selling price for the '11 bikes will be $15K.

Mike

What's the word on US inventory? Are there plans to just skip any 2010 model sales and jump straight to 2011 models? Is the plan to resume shipping for 2011 or will they ship leftover 2010 stock?

Any news floating around? What tha french.....TOAST! :laugh:

white is so bright that until I cna fix my swtichbacks she is staying covered under blankets in the garage:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back