buying a 10 or 11 busa...

Bigwillystyle

Registered
Hello Busa family I'm trying to find the best OTD price for a 2010 or 2011. I was looking for a 2009 but most I've seen were used. What is a good price to sign the papers for, I see some web intrest rate specials from Suzuki. Any dealers out the with any insight to get me on the road and join the busa family.:thumbsup:

Post your location, prices vary alot. A friend of mine bought a new 11 for $12400, out the door in VA a couple months ago. He aslo got zero interest through Suzuki for 60 months, but I don't know if that's still available. PM site sponsor Honda East Justin, he has good prices in Ohio.
There are also no new 2010's in the U.S either, Suzuki didn't ship any(Hawaii may have gotten a couple, but no where else). Alot of dealers still have new 09's too, just depends on where you are. 2008 to 2011 are also all the same aside from color/graphics.

Definitely call just and if your credit is good, I can hook you up with a money man between 4 and 5%.

i live in orlando florida. The one thing I noticed here is that prices are up an down depending on where you go. Bike week is in daytona this week and the reps for suzuki are there.

Have you looked at the used bike market? Lots of good deals to be had if you're willing to hunt :) Unless you got to have a brand new bike. Best of luck.

There's been several sweet deals on loaded '08's around here. Good luck on the purchase.

Suzuki skiped 2010, so you're looking for a brand new 11 or a leftover 09. Look for all the dealers around your area and start calling, ask if they have any 09 left and whats the best price they will let it go. Im sure you find something, good luck

Dealer by me has an 09 silver for 8000... Not "brand new" but If i remember correctly had less then 1000 miles on it so barely out of the breakin period!!!

Now you got me calling my local dealers:laugh:
I found a white 09 leftover, he give me a quick quote of mids11k,but he got to ckeck if theres any rebates or promotions.
Most dealers still close right now, I call couple more later.

Sky Powersports on Lake Wales, FL is expecting an 09 leftover later today for 10,999 They don't know the color yet.
Sky Powersports of Lakeland will also have an 09 later today 10,499 plus some fees.
Jim Walker Suzuki of Daytona has a 09 white also but they want 12k

Thats what I found around your area. All of this are leftover with no miles, good luck.

Apache Motorsports in Phoenix AZ is where I just picked up my 2011. They had it listed at $11k plus TTL. I was out the door at $13k which is still under MSRP. I got the 1.99% ineterest for 60 months on mine. I bought the black one and they still have the white bike in the floor. From what they told me each dealer only received 2 bikes. One of each color. Also, a chain is considered a dealer so that 2 per chain.

If your interested call their Mesa AZ dealership and ask for Steve in Sales. Hes who I talked with. I saw that price listed on CycleTrader. Now it just says to call for details but you can tell them you know that "Vance" bought the other one for that price.

Apache Motorcycles Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki KTM CanAm New & Used Motorcycles, ATV's, Jet Ski's Watercraft, Trailers, Financing, Trades Welcome

2011 SUZUKI Hayabusa for sale in Phoenix, Arizona - CycleTrader.com

Apache Motorsports in Phoenix AZ is where I just picked up my 2011. They had it listed at $11k plus TTL. I was out the door at $13k which is still under MSRP. I got the 1.99% ineterest for 60 months on mine. I bought the black one and they still have the white bike in the floor. From what they told me each dealer only received 2 bikes. One of each color. Also, a chain is considered a dealer so that 2 per chain.

If your interested call their Mesa AZ dealership and ask for Steve in Sales. Hes who I talked with. I saw that price listed on CycleTrader. Now it just says to call for details but you can tell them you know that "Vance" bought the other one for that price.

Apache Motorcycles Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki KTM CanAm New & Used Motorcycles, ATV's, Jet Ski's Watercraft, Trailers, Financing, Trades Welcome

2011 SUZUKI Hayabusa for sale in Phoenix, Arizona - CycleTrader.com

I also had the 4 year warrenty included in that price! :thumbsup:

Back