Picked up my busa today!

That paint job is just incredible. For a factory color scheme . . . very impressive.

Congrats and welcome aboard the board. The only board that matters!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Beautiful looking bike! I really like H-D's Road King Custom--nice for a really long cruise. But you'll really enjoy the 'Busa ... comfortable ride and lots of power and style.
wink.gif

Congrats on the new ride. It's quite a difference going from the "Screaming Eagle" crowd to the "screamin' falcon" don't you think?

Congrats again. You got the same color as my new '06. Unfortunately, you can ride now and I have to wait (too much snow & cold up here) BTW--don't worry about the garage--just ride and enjoy (you can clean the garage anytime!!!!)

Very beautiful... Congrats!
smile.gif

Oh yeah... Welcome to the org!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141338562 -->

Congrats on the new ride.  It's quite a difference going from the "Screaming Eagle" crowd to the "screamin' falcon"  don't you think?
Hey man...I love that color. Is that a custom? I would also liek to get my pipes done like yours. If there was one think about the looks of this bike I didn't like...it is the pipes.

So are you riding it like you stole it? Break it in and change change oil often.

Link:http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

Back