pick up my 2007 busa today

texas-buzzard

Registered
I am picking up my new 07 Busa today and will need lots of advice. I am 55 yrs young so I won't be doing any wild things so be nice.

Monte

As long as you've ridden before you'll be fine. If you don't want to do anything crazy I'm not sure if the Busa is the best bike. That's you though. I love my Busa but the reason I have it is because I like to race on the weekends.

Hey Texas were you at in Texas? As far as help goes there is plenty here and not to mention we have a great resourse here in Texas and his name is Johnny Cheese?

I am in San Angelo Tx. I have been riding over 35yrs and have had two sport bikes ( 93 zx11, 03 zx12r)
and about 15 other bikes. I have learned to respect the power though.

Monte

Welcome to the Org.

Watch for Texas get togethers and come along to the next one. You will enjoy the responsible riding we do.
beerchug.gif

I'm 53 and have had my 07 Busa for 26 days and have logged 1900 miles. I had a Harley VRod before that for 3 years but don't rate that as anywhere near the fun that the Busa provides. It makes you younger each mile!

Welcome to the org. You will find here some of the most responsible riders on earth. Please provide pics when you get a chance.

With the previous experience you have you will be fine. Biggest theing is shift like you mean it. Ride safe and have fun!
beerchug.gif

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I just picked up and brought it home to adjust everything to my likeing then went on the road to break it in right. Of all the bikes i have owned this is my first Suzuki and it's got to be the pride of the fleet. I am keeping it under 4000 rpm for the first 500 mi. but you can sure tell it's ready to let loose. First mod will be the triple tree risers to get my old back a little rest. Other than that it fits me great. I will try to get some picts soon.

Monte

Back