Picked up my busa today!

MannySaba

Registered
Greetings all,

I am new to this forum as I am new to owning a Hayabusa. I picked up my 06 Busa today and man...what a machine. I must admit, I am new to sportbikes as I am trading up from a Harley Davidson Road King. The only sportbike I can compare it to is my friends Nija ZX6R. Not slow by any means but when I got on the Busa...Holy Crap! I do enjoy the ruch but I have enough fear and respect for the bikes power to not be stupid. I am a big guy too at 6ft2 about 225lbs, It is quite comfortable. As of now, I am really happy with my purchase. I am at work so, I am signing off. Peace! Ride safe

Manny

Congrats and welcome but you have to post up them pic soon.
beerchug.gif

Congrats and welcome, Manny. BTW, I also sold my '02 Road King last SEP '05 (I do not miss it yet but I know I will get one again later this year). I envy you since I will not be able to ride mine till APR. Post some pics soon, man!

Welcome Manny. I too just got a new '06 but I can't ride it yet because of snow and cold. It's killing me just to see it sitting in the garage and not being able to ride!!! BTW--I was just in Raleigh, friend lives there--seems to be a lot 'busas around that town.

Congrats! Ummmm, where's the pics?
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141302821 -->

Welcome and congratulations on the new 'Busa.  As others have already indicated, you are *required*  
smile.gif
to post some pictures of your new bike.

If you find this site valuable, please consider clicking the "Support" link at the top of the page.  We all need to help support this site.

Good luck with the new bike!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Congrats.
And just wait until she's broke in and you can really twist her up...

david

Hey...Thanks for the warm welcome. Here is a Pic of my bike. Sorry the garage is such a mess. I will post more once I fix my camera software. Take care and ride safe.

Manny

DSC00738.JPG

Ack.. I'm blinded by the reflector!!
laugh.gif

Nice ride. I really like the Cranberry and black.
cool.gif

Welcome Aboard.... Nice looking Bike. Take it slow and respect the beast. It Will Bite You!

smile.gif
beerchug.gif

Back