Finally picked up a busa

JSaathoff

Registered
So excited... after drooling after them for years, i finally picked one up. An 05, black and silver. Completely stock right now, but as you all know, not for long
wink.gif

It's amazing, it's everything i'd hoped it was, and more. Totally different feel than my last bike, an 01 gixxer 1k. I'm in vegas, so if theres anyone that wants to ride, i'm down!!!

jump9.gif

I'll get pics up later today, gotta wait til the roommates get home with a camera.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard & Congrats!

Better hurry up and get that camera - the natives will get restless
tounge.gif

newbie.gif
Enjoy and be safe, black is
kickass.gif
, and the fastest color by the way. LCB will be glad you got a totally stock '05 including reflectors, stickers, and crate material
laugh.gif

worthless.gif

Nice and congratz! There are a few members in vegas...

You have found the best site going for busa owners. Glad to have you with us. Now how about some pics
newbie.gif
biggrin.gif

thanx everybody... love the site so far. Pics are coming, i swear! Just no time to get em taken. Hope to meet some vegas riders.

Still have my gear from the last bike... i use a shoei rf1000 helmet... icon jacket, icon gloves... love the combo. Kinda tough to use it when it's so hot, but still trying to. Never ride without the helmet though.

So besides the kickstand mod, i haven't done anything...

Where should i start?

Back