Picked up my busa today!

Nice scooter! Love the color. Be careful while you and your baby get to know each other. Now go and clean that garage. LOL

super.gif

Greetings all,

I am new to this forum as I am new to owning a Hayabusa. I picked up my 06 Busa today and man...what a machine. I must admit, I am new to sportbikes as I am trading up from a Harley Davidson Road King. The only sportbike I can compare it to is my friends Nija ZX6R. Not slow by any means but when I got on the Busa...Holy Crap! I do enjoy the ruch but I have enough fear and respect for the bikes power to not be stupid. I am a big guy too at 6ft2 about 225lbs, It is quite comfortable. As of now, I am really happy with my purchase. I am at work so, I am signing off. Peace! Ride safe

Manny
I know the feelings and I used to live in Raleigh, apex etc. wish I was there with you...infact I'm planning to go down there, next month or when ever get littlebit warmer so lets get together sometimes...and welcome to the pilot community...
cool.gif

617ascd.jpg

Greetings all,

I am new to this forum as I am new to owning a Hayabusa. I picked up my 06 Busa today and man...what a machine. I must admit, I am new to sportbikes as I am trading up from a Harley Davidson Road King. The only sportbike I can compare it to is my friends Nija ZX6R. Not slow by any means but when I got on the Busa...Holy Crap! I do enjoy the ruch but I have enough fear and respect for the bikes power to not be stupid. I am a big guy too at 6ft2 about 225lbs, It is quite comfortable. As of now, I am really happy with my purchase. I am at work so, I am signing off. Peace! Ride safe

Manny
congrats
beerchug.gif

617ascd.jpg

Greetings all,

Manny
congrats
cool.gif

617ascd.jpg

Greetings all,

Manny
congrats  
cool.gif
Nice bike man, I love that color. Actually I wish that color was still available in the 06. You know how hard it is to find one used? How much did the Yoshi pipe cost? I would like to start MODS soon but you know, my wife may have some impact on that. When are you coming down? Bringing the bike??

Back