Picking up my baby within 2 weeks or so.

gemiller

Registered
I'm 23 from PA in the coal cracker country on prime mountain roads. I'm a renewable energy design consultant.

I've been riding since I was 16, I have a cb400 custom cafe racer, a completely customized v-star(shaved, modded, lights, beach bars, all retro styled with a maroon color), and had a beater 1995 cbr900rr(sold to a friend to put the down cash for my busa) and finally am moving to my dream bike.

I am buying an 03 busa, which maybe you guys can help me out here, was modified and tuned by some supposedly famous busa "rick" guy in nj? the guys a family friend and drove it down to jersey to be built up, has full pipes ignition, the whole performance nine yards was tuned by this individual. It's a super clean and sleek blue/silver color combo, comes with some regular nice mods like sliders, cleaned up lights, undertail, rear seat/cap combo, and all the stock parts.

He's only getting rid of it because he is riding between pa and florida a lot and wanted a bike better suited for cruising so he got some fancy bmw bike.

Figured I'd just introduce myself and start getting to know ya'll!

Last edited:
i'll post what i have out here(im stuck in an airport in utah waiting for my new flight vancover to burn some turns on whistler this week)

the cbr while i had the tail section apart(needed a new voltage rectifier before my buddy took it off my hands) it's now coming back apart getting a sonic the hedgehog theme, all blue body with white handle bars, grips, ends a levers, red wheels with white stripes and a few other sonic touches, i'll be spraying it down in 2 weeks or so)

i got no pics of my star other than in midway through paint on parts, you'll notice a funny project in the background, a moped that is now +8" over rofl...

lol

i'll get some pics of my star assembled and the cafe racer too, got some pics of a bobber a buddy and i built too.. i dont have many pics on my laptop:D

i dont know how many car motor heads there are here but i did have some other cool pics of some of my stuff

79 f100, with 85 roller cam 302 and 9" rear, floor shift converted, dropped 4/6 and going to be 7/9 when i get around to cnotching the rear, going whitewalls on it.

65 nova in the background (father son project) and my beater s10

beater.

thanks for the welcomings :D

Last edited:
:welcome: to the .oRg, yo!

Good luck with the scoot...can't wait to see pix of her!

Be safe out there...

:thumbsup:

cool stuff man.

where in utah you stuck?

we had a little flurry roll through a bit ago. im about 4hours west of SLC working.

I live in Pine Grove in Schuykill County. Good to see some other PA riders considering the only riding buddy I have that's not a cruiser is my friend that got the cb900rr. I've been riding cruiser style bikes so much everyone I ride with rides one.

Back