almost 2000 miles in less than 2 weeks

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
What's up guys? I just did another 6 1/2 hour ride yesterday. I did parts of PA, VA, WVA and back to MD. I'm sooooooooooooooo inlove with this bike. It's soooooooooo comfortable, fast, and of course, beeeeeaaaaauuuuuuutiful. I polish her after each ride, clean and lube the chain, and when I'm home, I can't stay away from the garage. I just keep going back and fort to the garage when I can't ride. Yesterday, I didn't want to come home but I had to pick up my daughter at 3:05 pm. Like I've said before, I can't sleep. I've been waking up at 2:00, 3:00 in the morning to go to the garage. What an awesome machine. I thought my R1 was an awesome bike until I brought her home almost 2 weeks ago. I will NEVER buy another brand again. When it's time for a new bike, I will definitely get another Busa.

rode to the fall bash and back home.. 1845 miles in just 3 1/2 days..
cool.gif

Fall_Bash_2007_027_640x480.jpg

Also, I installed a PUIG double bubble windscreen in dark smoke. It looks a lot better. By the way, my riding buddy and I are planning to do the Iron Butt (1000 miles within 24 hours. I just have to find time to do it. Working 6 days a week and 2 kids to take care of is kinda tough. It will be done though. It's just a matter of time.

My first day was 840 miles and yes my body was sore as hell..
firedevil.gif

I just caught that I misspelled forth but I'm not allowed to edit. Ooops. It was early this morning when I posted it. I was still half asleep. Hope you understand.

Back