Over 50,000 miles in less than 2 years (pics)

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
What's up guys and gals? Today, I finally did it. I started riding at 4:30 am and rode for almost 10 hours. The only break I took was when I went to HPC to get the Pazzo levers put on. That was between 10:00 and 10:30. I was going yyyyeeeeaaahhhhhh when she hit the 50,000 mile mark. Man, I love those Pazzos, too. I didn't think they would make a difference in feel, but they did. Anyways, just wanted to share. Greg, thanks again for keeping my ride in excellent condition. She's still as smooth as silk. Shifter, everything.
3793172112_03a3d78ae8_b.jpg

3793180556_51b681c279_b.jpg

3793177480_3c7b8d2b3c_b.jpg

Congrats, Jesse! That's absolutely fantastic!

What a joy riding a 'busa really is! :beerchug:

Congrats, Jesse! That's absolutely fantastic!

What a joy riding a 'busa really is! :beerchug:

Thanks, Scar. It sure is a joy riding a 'busa. I'm loving every minute of it. It's also a plus to have a guy like Greg to keep her in mint condition.

What an accomplishment! But, wait...what's this? You don't stable your own horse? Hmmmm...:laugh:

Congrates on the 50k! :thumbsup: What can you say about your history? Any accidents? Tickets? Mechanical experience with oil, tires, air filters, seals, gaskets, tickets? (did I already say tickets? :whistle: ) :bowdown: :beerchug:

What an accomplishment! But, wait...what's this? You don't stable your own horse? Hmmmm...:laugh:

Congrates on the 50k! :thumbsup: What can you say about your history? Any accidents? Tickets? Mechanical experience with oil, tires, air filters, seals, gaskets, tickets? (did I already say tickets? :whistle: ) :bowdown: :beerchug:

No tickets, not even a warning. No accidents. A few close calls. I find that normal riding a motorcycle. Greg can tell you more about maintenance. He's the one making sure she's running crisp all the time. Will tell you more later. I have to leave for the gym.

Man thats wierd! I have those same grips and the same levers and i had them on about a week before i came back to Iraq but dang do i love them. But i am no where near 50,000 miles i am only around like 10,000 i got some major riding in the future!

IMG_0230.jpg

Hey man now thats riding..what brand of tires have you used and how many sets ??

Avon Storms is what I've been using since 16,000 miles. I don't remember how many sets I've used but it's perfect for my riding style.

Thanks everyone. When I get a chance, I will post more pics of her. I'm just really busy right now. Just got home from work and heading to the gym.

Good work, keep up the riding and be safe.
I just turned my first 10,000 on my '09 and I thought I rode alot. :beerchug:
You da man.:bowdown:
Bubba

Last edited:
Back