First ride with pazzo shortys

B-Craz,
Those are throttlemeisters my brother!  Manual throttle friction lock.
I got them here: Click me
But check EBay and look here. Expect to pay about $130 for them

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156125364 -->

Have heard lots of good things about those levers, so I may have to give them a try.
I am actually surprised that you don't have them on at least one of your bikes already!...
tounge.gif
Just haven't felt the need to change, but maybe this winter.

Pazzo levers are nice, but almost $200.00! Yikes, didn't think they were that much.

I want a set but don't know about the nuances of short vs long...can someone educate me please. Which one would be better?

I want a set but don't know about the nuances of short vs long...can someone educate me please. Which one would be better?
Here's the way that I figure it...
I went from like stockers to shortys and I really like them. 2-finger pull and better adjustability. Seems that the longs would just be like stockers with easier pull and a different shape.

Don't know if that helps...

I'm thinking I'd like to try the shorties...if I just can't get used to em, I'm sure someone on the board would pick em up for a reduced rate. (I should lose too much $$$)

Well, if you find yourself up here, near PCola, we can throw 'em on your scoot and you can see for your self...

Pazzo's are BOMB!!!

They're a great addition to the Galfer upgrade w/EBC HH's.

Did a baby stoppie at low speed testing out my new EBC HH pads a couple nights ago with one finger! Doesn't take a lot of force, can't wait to get my stainless Galfer front lines installed...
SH%T!! wait till you put them Galfer SS lines on. Those baby stoppies will be "big boy stoppies."

But the main thing is less brake fade.
devil.gif
evil.gif

Did a baby stoppie at low speed testing out my new EBC HH pads a couple nights ago with one finger! Doesn't take a lot of force, can't wait to get my stainless Galfer front lines installed...
SH%T!! wait till you put them Galfer SS lines on. Those baby stoppies will be "big boy stoppies."

But the main thing is less brake fade.
devil.gif
evil.gif
Can't wait! Gotta wait till I have some experienced assistance for it though, brakes=life on these bikes!!
eek2.gif

Pazzos look great, and thanks for the tip on the t/m's. I was wondering why they were not red, I've got to try that.

As for the levers, I like the 2 finger style myself, so I just trimmed the stockers. I lost the "ball" but I don't see a need for it anyway.

Back