First ride with pazzo shortys

something like this, but they have gotten shorter still
OMG - usn04limited's Hill-Billy Mod is catching on...lol

jump9.gif

I want a set but don't know about the nuances of short vs long...can someone educate me please. Which one would be better?
Here's the way that I figure it...
I went from like stockers to shortys and I really like them. 2-finger pull and better adjustability. Seems that the longs would just be like stockers with easier pull and a different shape.

Don't know if that helps...
Also less chance your expensive levers will get damaged in a accident.

And yes I like my shorties.

Very nice,the ring on the TM is nice too!
wink.gif
Thanks brother!  I just covered the red with blue model paint!
the red is in fact a rubber type gasket. Just use a pic or paper clip and remove. Then paint.

hogger...
Ahhh - never thought of that, I just assumed it was paint... I will have to try to remove the gasket next time I need to touch up my paint.

best price I have seen is right here..

http://www.motomummy.com

hogger...
Thanks for that link, hogger.  Not sure about the shorties since I wear XXL gloves.  Will the long Pazzos be worth the difference?
Ken,
I wear JR XLs and I can get three fingers on the levers... even with yer gorilla hands you should be able to get two...

BTW - PM sent.
Guess I'm just used to the whole hand around the lever with stockers.

I've had pazzo shorties for some time and they work very well. However, there is no difference in functionality than what Glyn did to his stock levers. The Pazzo levers look very cool.

If you are spending time on the track, you may want to do Glyn's trick so the crashes aren't so expensive.

They look great Shawn!  Nice...congrats!  
wink.gif
Thanks M -,
But this is the dark side of the .Org - there is always a thread with something new that you want to do - looks good seems functional - just plain rocks... I gotta go and sell some more blood to do some more mods - this stuff is Busa crack!

Now you've gone and done it
bluegrab.gif

I ordered a set of shortie black on black today
tounge.gif

I have monster hands myself. I wear Icon TiMax gloves in xxl and still get three fingers on just the levers and four if I just want to cover the intire lever.

They are worth every penny if you ask me.

Josh

Ill have them for ya tomorrow. The bike is at the shop. Ill have them posted by 10 am central tomorrow.

Josh

ok, so I know Im late. Been hella busy today.

Hear are the pics I told you about.

to start:

the lever

Imagestation.com closed, link removed

the two finger grab:

the four finger grab:

and I made a mistake. Those are XXXL TiMax gloves.

so yes big hands do fit on short levers.

sorry about taken so long to post them up.

Josh

Thanks for posting, Josh! I'm starting to dig the look of those shortys.

Back