Peeve

Tell me this....what happens when you drop it in the potty?? Do you reach in there and get it out?? If you flush won't it just clog up the plumbing more than liquid plumber will help?? How do you explain that to your cell phone replacement company?

eeewwwweee...

Tell me this....what happens when you drop it in the potty?? Do you reach in there and get it out?? If you flush won't it just clog up the plumbing more than liquid plumber will help?? How do you explain that to your cell phone replacement company?

eeewwwweee...
That one is easy. Every phone has little white dot in battery compartment. If you spill on it or submerge it in water, or urine in that case it will turn red.

So.... Open battery on you new phone and use some scotch tape over that dot, it`s about 1/4" in diameter. Then if shid (urine) happened... you can remove scotch tape and replace it under warranty.
laugh.gif

Tell me this....what happens when you drop it in the potty??  Do you reach in there and get it out??  If you flush won't it just clog up the plumbing more than liquid plumber will help??  How do you explain that to your cell phone replacement company?

eeewwwweee...
That one is easy.  Every phone has little white dot in battery compartment. If you spill on it or submerge it in water, or urine in that case it will turn red.

So.... Open battery on you new phone and use some scotch tape over that dot, it`s about 1/4" in diameter. Then if shid (urine) happened... you can remove scotch tape and replace it under warranty.  
laugh.gif
Not a bad idea right there

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
Vic_E55_2001 @ Jul. 30 2008 said:
1490008[/ATTACH] PM]

eeewwwweee...
That one is easy. Every phone has little white dot in battery compartment. If you spill on it or submerge it in water, or urine in that case it will turn red.

laugh.gif
Not a bad idea right there
I can tell you how`s that happened. I was cleaning my phone and wet cloth touched that dot. It turned red in millisecond.
2 month later my phone died, Verizon gave me shidload of crap about me dropping that phone in swimming pool or something.
Man.... I was pissed. to the point that I grabbed my phone and left that store. I went to office Depot and bought some marking stickers, same size and white. Another store replaced the phone and I use scotch tape on it now.

I`d not lie to them if in fact I dropped it in the water, that stupid sticker just driving me nuts.

zzwhip.gif

Cell phone in the bathroom has always bugged me. Never want to make any noise out of consideration for them and then it feels like they're in my space. There should be someplace on earth where you can have some piece. Now for the last year my work has had someone calling to see if I answer the phone (not just me, all of us). So now I have to answer if the office calls. It's the shortest call of the day.

it's a bad idea. CELL PHONES are a bad idea. but we can't see that because we are too busy being too busy all the time to evaluate. we are over busied all the time but it's all good because we keep up with it with Outlook calendar synced to blackberry, cell phone PDA, lists, times and schedules and there is nothing wrong with that.

...or is there?

connectivity is up, but "COMMUNICATION" is neutered. relationships failing and ignored or worse: replaced. children are raised by robots while the parents stay busy. A.D.D. [or having too many things to focus on than the brain was designed to handle] is up, people drink to calm down, take ANTIDEPRESSANTS to cope with.... that's right: their overburdened life. people pay therapists because family no longer has time to listen.

again...

it's a bad idea.

it's a bad idea. CELL PHONES are a bad idea. but we can't see that because we are too busy being too busy all the time to evaluate. we are over busied all the time but it's all good because we keep up with it with Outlook calendar synced to blackberry, cell phone PDA, lists, times and schedules and there is nothing wrong with that.

...or is there?

connectivity is up, but "COMMUNICATION" is neutered. relationships failing and ignored or worse: replaced. children are raised by robots while the parents stay busy. A.D.D. [or having too many things to focus on than the brain was designed to handle] is up, people drink to calm down, take ANTIDEPRESSANTS to cope with.... that's right: their overburdened life. people pay therapists because family no longer has time to listen.

again...

it's a bad idea.
Amen
bowdown.gif

it's a bad idea.  CELL PHONES are a bad idea.  but we can't see that because we are too busy being too busy all the time to evaluate.  we are over busied all the time but it's all good because we keep up with it with Outlook calendar synced to blackberry, cell phone PDA, lists, times and schedules and there is nothing wrong with that.

...or is there?

connectivity is up, but "COMMUNICATION" is neutered.  relationships failing and ignored or worse:  replaced.  children are raised by robots while the parents stay busy.  A.D.D. [or having too many things to focus on than the brain was designed to handle] is up, people drink to calm down, take ANTIDEPRESSANTS to cope with.... that's right:  their overburdened life.  people pay therapists because family no longer has time to listen.

again...

it's a bad idea.
What he said!

Well, this is one of those threads that you wonder how it started, and at the same time enjoy.

I think there is insurance (might be steep) that you can get to insure your phone no matter what. Then when it dies, you can say "I pissed on it," and they still have to replace it. Might be worth the price.
laugh.gif
whistling.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

hey i have talked to people while peeing but i am usually drunk and i will tell them hey your helpig me pee

HA!  Did you REALLY put your cell number up there?

Everybody send him a good morning text message to
3093715614@teleflip.com     heheheheheheheh
That is his cell #

I texted him once to find out....We texted back and forth..however I was NOT on the potty!!

If you ever get stung by an evil person (especially of the opposite sex) just put their cell number on Craigslist with an ad for a free washer and dryer...see what happens...It is hilarious!!!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I am a hateful BEOTCH!

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

@teleflip.com will send to whatever their phone email address is.  just makes it easier.  you can send email/"text" message to any number you know... just append  @teleflip.com to the end of it.  you can send to phone from any email account

and it is free.  here is the website, but you don't NEED to use the website
https://www2.teleflip.com/

the charge would be if you pay for text messaging

I agree that it is an invasion of one of the last private refuges we have. A couple guys at my last job would be on the phone when they entered until they left, without washing because that would give it away. I just started flushing whether I needed to or not.

On the other hand, you know what's worse? The old guy who would have "it" out 3 feet inside the door until he reached the urinal. That puts it all in perspective.

Whenever I hear someone talking on the cell in the toilet I try to make as much noise as I can. I hope for a BIG Splash, too. Grunts and groans do well. Sometimes I use the old "hand on cheek" fart noise to really be annoying.
firedevil.gif

it's a bad idea.  CELL PHONES are a bad idea.  but we can't see that because we are too busy being too busy all the time to evaluate.  we are over busied all the time but it's all good because we keep up with it with Outlook calendar synced to blackberry, cell phone PDA, lists, times and schedules and there is nothing wrong with that.

...or is there?

connectivity is up, but "COMMUNICATION" is neutered.  relationships failing and ignored or worse:  replaced.  children are raised by robots while the parents stay busy.  A.D.D. [or having too many things to focus on than the brain was designed to handle] is up, people drink to calm down, take ANTIDEPRESSANTS to cope with.... that's right:  their overburdened life.  people pay therapists because family no longer has time to listen.

again...

it's a bad idea.
I disagree.  Cell phones are a very good idea but like many other good ideas, they tend to be badly abused.  

As far as using the phone in the bathroom is concerned, better that than the movie theatre!  
laugh.gif

--Wag--

Back