Anybody work around lazy people?

GEARJAMMER

Banned
:rant: So last company meeting they say trucks must b fueled b 4 + after each run.
Im thinking if u fuel after run why would need 2 be4?
I keep coming in 2 non full tanks used not mind when fueling @ truck stop least I got points on my fuel card.
Now im just doing others work if I do it so I don't not full when I get in not refilling when get back im not there gas jockey.
There's this trash barrel @ work I emptied it last 2 weeks already overflowing this week not doing it im not a trash man.
So I visit the restroom yesterday (girls stop reading rest room talk) 3 urinals the other 2 I notice have not been flushed
that brings lazy 2 a new level there not auto flushers to much 4 them pull handle I guess. :rant:
can anybody top this laziness?
Guess that's why I drive truck wouldn't last in factory im not doing some lazy guys work 4 them!!!

Lazy, self-centerd people are dirtbags. We have this so called "director" at work. Works from home (to me this term means authorized goofing off) 90% of the time. The teams which this fool is "responsible" for consists of people who are dedicated, hardworking experts, work 7 days a week and in several cases 16 hours a day to meet all the deadlines on a tough new project This jerk does NOTHING but takes all the credit for the work on several teams, presents the work as being done because of his great leadership. Upper management is such a bunch of clueless blind a%$&holes that they actually beleive him! Working for large corporations is terrible, most are all screwed up with politics, plenty of CYA and finge pointing. I firmly believe in most large corporations they survive due to the hard work of a dedicated few and the mgmt team is largely interested in themselves: their next promotions, their next big annual bonus and stock options when it would be better for the company to invest that money in the workers. Corporations = corruption developed to its finest.

A couple of years ago, a young couple moved into the house next to mine. They seemed like nice people but they did NOTHING to take care of the house or yard. I thought since they were just getting started that they did not have enough money or time to cut their lawn so no big deal, I have to cut my lawn and use that chore for extra exercise so after cutting my lawn (about an acre) I cut theirs (about 1/2 acre). Last year the wife repeatedly thanked me for helping them and explained her husband had injured his back and was disabled. OK, no big deal, I enjoy helping people. Late last August, as I was cutting their lawn, the husband rolls up on a brand new big fat Harley!!!! So much for not being able to afford lawn care and being disabled. They were just too dam lazy to maintain their house!!!!! That day was the LAST time I cut their lawn!!!!! I still always look to help people out whenever I can, but once burned, I AM DONE! Lazy self-centered people are worthless!!!!

Agreed! before I started working for myself, I worked in an office environment where we would occasionally get new hires right out of college. The lack of common sense on some (not all) of these highly paid grads simply amazed me.

A couple of years ago, a young couple moved into the house next to mine. They seemed like nice people but they did NOTHING to take care of the house or yard. I thought since they were just getting started that they did not have enough money or time to cut their lawn so no big deal, I have to cut my lawn and use that chore for extra exercise so after cutting my lawn (about an acre) I cut theirs (about 1/2 acre). Last year the wife repeatedly thanked me for helping them and explained her husband had injured his back and was disabled. OK, no big deal, I enjoy helping people. Late last August, as I was cutting their lawn, the husband rolls up on a brand new big fat Harley!!!! So much for not being able to afford lawn care and being disabled. They were just too dam lazy to maintain their house!!!!! That day was the LAST time I cut their lawn!!!!! I still always look to help people out whenever I can, but once burned, I AM DONE! Lazy self-centered people are worthless!!!!

Jim mmm could u cut my grass?:rofl: Watch that 1 to get over on a stranger bad enough neighbor should be like friend somebody u can rely on.You know like that state farm insurance commercial

It's the same everywhere.
75% of the work is done by 25% of the people.

I did my share this week had work weekend really wanted go racing.14 hours fri local run then had wait hour 4 a mold b ready flatbed run 2 Muncie 4 miles from destination dreaded road closed sign pounding rain getting flash flood warnings on phone.5 hours sleep then went 25 miles south charelston W.VA COAL mine pick up had go 13 miles up dirt road on mountain pick up 2 electric moters weighed 22,000lbs.I know 17 people have got killed @ this mine since it opened frekin scary coming back down. I didn't want be #18

Nope, I'm the boss... I fire them if they get lazy. If they are trained, have the tools and time to do the job they were hired for and they choose not to do it, they are stealing money in the form of a paycheck. They can do that elsewhere.

1 guy can fall asleep in seconds, go 2 pick up load not ready next thing hes in dreamland.
I confess I have nodded off little if late night+got wait long time but outside @ dock.
He has had truck pulled in then falls asleep + he works day shift some factory's frown on sleeping

Back