Peeve

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Gotta rant for a minute....

It really irritates me when you got to the restroom at work (or in public) and someone is in the neighboring stall having a conversation on their cell phone!! Have we gotten so busy that we must conduct business while doing our business??
flush.gif
flush.gif

I really do not think so. Yesterday, the girl "next door" was ordering takeout while using the facilities. This morning the lady two doors down was having a "romantic, I love you" conversation...ON THE POTTY!!!
shutup.gif
shutup.gif
shutup.gif

I used to feel awkward, like I shouldn't flush...now I get offended. Yesterday, I had enough! I wanted to call these people out. I started randomly flushing the potty during their calls just so the other caller could hear!!

So I will end my rant with this...if you like to talk on the phone in public potties...it may not bother you....but it does get offensive to others. Also, do you like to talk to someone who is on the
flush.gif
flush.gif
at the other end of that conversation??

Okay I am now
rant.gif
. I will however, always pass someone the
tissue.gif
tissue.gif
if needeed...hee hee.

flush.gif

shutup.gif

shutup.gif

flush.gif

flush.gif

tissue.gif

Same problem here where I work. I can not believe these people think this is OK. Makes me wanna slap 'em and then slap their parents... then slap 'em again!

We also have these hoards of Yentas who insist on having loud, lengthy conversations while walking through an area where people are on the phone and working. Not only is it outragously rude but the topic of conversation is usualy something that is either extremely personal (and way too detailed) or something so embarassingly stupid that I'd be ashamed to tell it to someone else.

And they look at me like I'm out of line if I give them a WTF stare....

Thanks Mrs R2B, I feel better now.... well - not really but at least I have company.

Must be a girl thing.. I never heard anyone talking on the phone in boys bathroom.

I would flash every toilet I can too.

Yep, no talking allowed in the mens rooms. I know it is on the list.

Soooo I am guessing that when I am at work I should not be bringing my laptop into the stall so I can work on the memo that I had just been tasked with releasing yesterday?

I just look at it as a time management skill
laugh.gif

Yep must be a girl thing, but then again, I gotta hang on to business when doing 'business'

rofl.gif

WTF?? Would seem as though a restroom is a fine place to use your cell phone. Much better than the self important bluetooth wearing toolbox talking loudly in the restaurant. Hell, it's not like you're going to be having any sort of reasonable conversation in the bathroom anyway, might as well put that time to good use.

So... I'd say your out of your lane a little bit. There are so many worse times and places for idiots to running their mouths on their mobiles... At the table at dinner, behind the wheel of their SUV (While Tailgating sipping a Late' and maybe putting on makeup) so yeah... In the crapper gets a thumbs up from me, besides most of the idiots with the bluetooth headsets always on, and always yammering on the phone have nothing but CRAP to offer anyone anyway, seems like an appropriate place.
beerchug.gif

WTF?? Would seem as though a restroom is a fine place to use your cell phone. Much better than the self important bluetooth wearing toolbox talking loudly in the restaurant. Hell, it's not like you're going to be having any sort of reasonable conversation in the bathroom anyway, might as well put that time to good use.

So... I'd say your out of your lane a little bit. There are so many worse times and places for idiots to running their mouths on their mobiles... At the table at dinner, behind the wheel of their SUV (While Tailgating sipping a Late' and maybe putting on makeup) so yeah... In the crapper gets a thumbs up from me, besides most of the idiots with the bluetooth headsets always on, and always yammering on the phone have nothing but CRAP to offer anyone anyway, seems like an appropriate place.
beerchug.gif
If that cut amount of time they spending on their phones when driving .... i`m in.

Oh the bluetooth head set folk.... sorry for anyone that runs around with that thing in your ear but it just cracks me up to see "borg" on earth.... the flashy blue light has got to be screaming out "Looky at me!!!"

We don't have that problem here, but our building happens to be the one with the big meeitng rooms. So when the restaurant managers have meetings here, they all congregate in our lobby and just outside our cubes and carry on loud conversations while we're trying to work. Then if we answer our phones or discuss something with a co-worker, they give us dirty looks because we're interupting them. They do the same thing in the breakrooms.

beerchug.gif
So, Rev gives it a thumb up in the crapper.

Got it!

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
So, Rev gives it a thumb up in the crapper.

Got it!

laugh.gif
Nah Not really... I find the Echo distracting... Besides, most mens restrooms are not places I am spending more time than absolutely required...

Heck, I won't even talk to the wife if the phone rings at home and I am uh.... Dropping the kids off at the pool.

BUT, I'd lot rather hear some toolbox carrying on about how drunk "so and so" was in the bathroom, than while I'm trying to eat dinner or watch a movie.

Not to mention that by and large bathrooms are pretty quiet places.

My boss lost his cell phone in the toilet doing this very thing, so it's dangerous and expensive LOL
tounge.gif

I hate when I'm talking to someone and minutes in to that conversation, I hear a toilet flush. That's just wrong on every level
laugh.gif

Back