PDX GSX1300R

Well that was a helluva segue…. Have you spoken to your retirement person to see exactly what the ‘goin away’ package is? How about SS? Eligible? Old enough to make it worthwhile? I don’t recall your age. I was 65 and retirement was more beneficial than continuing to work. Adding in my SS was frosting on the cake. Look into it.

Life moves pretty fast for a 'Busa man...

Yeah, house to be paid off in 2-3 years. Money guy says we are in good shape. Applied with another company last night just to feel like I did something. Just need to keep my head down, enjoy the career of PTO that I have earned. and not get too caught up in the money. Rant over.

Also, the 'Hurry up!Sale ends in' time continues to reset. As of this post the timer shows 8 min and 8 sec. I'll let you know in about 10 minutes what it says.

Update: the timer resets to 15 minutes every time. And 'Congratulation' should have an 's' at the end.

Last edited:
Clutch fluid looks ok.

IMG_2062-M.jpg

You've heard of the "stupid tax?" Will this is that...

Over the years I've put together my took kit from bits and bobs.

IMG_2069-M.jpg

It was heavy, but it must have worked as I only needed it that one time.

IMG_2068-M.jpg

Well, it turns out the nice people at Suzuki put a small kit in the tail of the Mega-Busa.

IMG_2064-M.jpg

Which is very light.

IMG_2067-M.jpg

Have you found the tank prop rod? What if you had to get to the battery? You have to lift the seat. And how about the tank bolts? I’d add some Allen head wrenches for those bolts. However, I’ve never needed a tool on the road but better to have them and not need them to….

:-)

I used to dual sport in Arizona. We would run down to Baja occasionally. It was most triumphant. Once my LC4 had an ignition failure. We chained it to a fence. I rode home (+/- 300 miles) on the back of my buddies LC8 (No kidding, his ADVrider name was “Moto Zilla.” He was a legend. I have a story for another time.) slept a few hours, borrowed a trailer, and went back the next day. Great memories.

MVC-014S-M.jpg

MVC-013S-M.jpg

MVC-011S-M.jpg

Last edited:
Back