PCV problem

yturan

Registered
Hi, new here and what an awesome group of people. I have an 09 busa, just install PCV , KNN, brocks alien head full ex. after a short ride I noticed the bike wants to hit rev limiter or cuts rpm around 10k rpm, what the heck is going on? , any of you had a problem like this? what am I missing????????

Thank you very much

welcome. what map is loaded on the PC V? try disconnecting the PC to see if problem goes away.

I thought the stock rev limit was around 10K, so it sounds like the bike is doing what it's supposed to? If you want to rev higher than 10K you would have to go into the ECU and set the rev's higher.

No for the real question: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING BOUNCING OFF THE REV LIMITER ON THE STREET:spank: If you do it in 1st gear then you probably smoked the tires. If you did it in 2nd or higher gears then you would have been doing warp 10:rofl:

BTW: :welcome:

I thought the stock rev limit was around 10K, so it sounds like the bike is doing what it's supposed to? If you want to rev higher than 10K you would have to go into the ECU and set the rev's higher.

No for the real question: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING BOUNCING OFF THE REV LIMITER ON THE STREET:spank: If you do it in 1st gear then you probably smoked the tires. If you did it in 2nd or higher gears then you would have been doing warp 10:rofl:

BTW: :welcome:

I agree 1st gear is useless , 3rd and 4th is not to bad but here in flat ass florida we have couple of secret roads the we can do all of our testing......:thumbsup: I will check my pcv installation and see If I have missed anything.Thank you

Back