Passenger grab bar

keys

Registered
I see alot of bikes with the grab bar while still having the seat cowl on. How is this possible? I tried it but the cowl will not lock in place. Also what are those extend air inlets called and fuction?

This one has much to learn, Obiwan!
biggrin.gif
The board is full of such info, but sometimes you have to read or search for it. One of the cheap mods you can do to a Busa. And I have no idea what you mean by 'extend air inlets'?

I see alot of bikes with the grab bar while still having the seat cowl on. How is this possible? I tried it but the cowl will not lock in place.

....edited by BiG-T...
The memories....I remember when I wondered the same thing. I almost had to change my undies when I made that first cut into the hump. mm mm mm

I see alot of bikes with the grab bar while still having the seat cowl on. How is this possible? I tried it but the cowl will not lock in place. Also what are those extend air inlets called and fuction?
You have to cut some parts of the cowl to have the grab bar while the seat cowl on . Search the board there should be a picture guide for this modding .

'extend air inlets' ,

ImageShack Links Do Not Work , you mean these inlets ?

you have to cut the cowl for it to fit on with the grab bar still attached, I know cut on your Busa sounds bad but I like it since I did it

bikerearcrop.jpg

Back