Help!!! Grab bar problems

RadioRider

Registered
OK, I lost my grab bar bolts.
laugh.gif
-pause for laughter- I never usually have the back seat and grab bar on. So I put the grab bar in the closet and put the bolts....well....somewhere. Unfortunately I'm headed to Daytona for the remainder of Bike week tommorow morning and my wife is going to ride with me. She loves having the grab bar. I would like to just replace them.

What size are they?

What thread pattern are they?

Approx. how long are they?

(any help would be greatly appreciated)

Stupid question But did you look under the hump? Just make sure you didn't put them back in when you removed it last time.

Stupid question But did you look under the hump?  Just make sure you didn't put them back in when you removed it last time.
Hey JW,

He must have found them since he hasn't replied yet. Probably feels like he has long ears, a tail, and buckin'. Now that's what you call a "Jackass!" I'm just bullsh^ttin' and you know this maaan! Wish you luck in finding them. BTW, if they are under the seat like JW said, please don't respond. That could get very ugly.

Brian
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
rock.gif

Was going to send him mine until I saw he lived in Georgia. Hope it all turned out well.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Stupid question But did you look under the hump?  Just make sure you didn't put them back in when you removed it last time.
Hey JW,

He must have found them since he hasn't replied yet.  Probably feels like he has long ears, a tail, and buckin'.  Now that's what you call a "Jackass!"  I'm just bullsh^ttin' and you know this maaan!  Wish you luck in finding them.  BTW, if they are under the seat like JW said, please don't respond.  That could get very ugly.

Brian
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

rock.gif
laugh.gif
That's nice

Back