Pair/Reed Valve block off...

Thanks again to the forum! Marble Mod stopped Decel popping after I installed my V&H CS one's. Literally a two minute mod...

Just did this with 3 strips of electircal tape... couldnt find a marble or a suitable cap....

Bike feels WRONG not popping all the time... i had a re-map and that forced my hand (popping was WAY worse that before).. but im gonna miss driving through a town centre and deliberately revving and shutting off in first to enduce the fireworks LOL

Jza

anyone have a sound clip of their bike popping, picked up an 09 busa with a full brocks shortmeg. really like the exhaust and it does gurgle, pop etc after letting off the throttle. exhaust was installed by a top speed racer mechanic so i would have assumed he would have done this mod already. will check this week when i have time at work. the exhaust is loud enough as it is do no really need more noise on decel. thanks for any replys RM

I just went to Home Depot and picked up some 5/8 plastic furniture leg tips and worked fine.
293c4d58-e37a-4cf0-8e4c-fbfd73918393_300.jpg

4 pack for $1.09 Clicky

paid $.80 for bag of 20 marbles. much cheaper lol

Bringing this old thread back to life :)

I just bought a full Brock's system for my Gen1. I wasn't aware of this issue until now. From what I've read here this is pretty much a given to do this mod?

Thanks!

Got a Brock for my Genll that I will eventually put on..I guess. So I will have to look into this as well.
Gary

I have been having the popping on deceleration issue since I installed the Muzzy system. After viewing this thread I installed a cap from a marker we had laying around the house; hopefully this will do the trick! Thanks!!

45A98440-532D-4020-9DCD-7B2DEF6D18D5_zpsnezggnr3.jpg

Not sure if that's the hose. If it is make sure that you also plug your air box. With the hole being under the filter it will let in dirty air.

Definitely confusing under there bro,hoses all over the damned place(I almost went and raised my tank up just to make sure,then I remembered it being on Brocks site).:thumbsup:You're coming over for the Stampede next month and to the bike night at Original Mikes in Santa Ana aren't you?If so I'll see you at Mikes.:beerchug:

That looks like the correct hose. Couldn't you just jam the pink cap into the hose and then put the hose back where you found it. Would take less parts and less chance of something falling off.

That looks like the correct hose. Couldn't you just jam the pink cap into the hose and then put the hose back where you found it. Would take less parts and less chance of something falling off.

You know, I didn't think to do it that way! lol I tried to use the pink cap to cover the port but it would not fit, even after I lubed it! So I did it the way in the photo. I may go back and try your suggestion!

3 it will allow you to tune your bike to the proper AFR without having extra o2 pumped into your exhaust stream which causes your afr readout to be unaccurate = An accurate tune = more HP .

I read 57 posts waiting for someone to say that.
That's why I did it.

Back