No...I'm good  
laugh.gif

View attachment 1369982
Sweet! Some nice ones there
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

**SSSSSSSSSS-lappa!** to Kennymac
guns.gif

no foo, she's bringn back some'a Cuba's finest for me-here's a shot of "the dream team" from last year when we went down
bowdown.gif
If you ever get a chance you need to try a Cuaba. Fantastic cigar. Luckily for me, I go to cuba annually. Just got back a couple of weeks ago
thumb_up.gif

cuaba.jpg
When in Canada, I see a lot of cuban cigars... not sure what the quality is (not a cigar smoker)

When in Canada, I see a lot of cuban cigars... not sure what the quality is (not a cigar smoker)
Living in Canada I take for granted that I can pick up a nice Cuban cigar. The quality is great if the shop you buy em at stores them properly by the way. I have been going to Cuba for family vacations for the past 5 years so I usually just grab some there (much cheaper). I don't smoke em often but when I do, I like a nice quality cigar.

(Sorry for the hijack, but I don't seem to be the only one
laugh.gif
)

The helet looks awesome by the way. Can't wait to see it done.

thumb_up.gif

nice smokes. i'm partial to cuban Partagas Serie D, and Romeo and  Julietas [hint], although beggars cant be choosey
laugh.gif

will post pics saturday of lid further along.

there you go, D'! smokes for smokin paint!
beerchug.gif

I dint even see what Amy brought home yet-i been too busy to unpack the bags
firedevil.gif

I love cigars, but never had a Cuban. Is there really a big difference between a Cuban than a cigar like Macanudo ?

Can't wait to see this helmet finished !! I love graffiti, when it's done by someone with skill, like Rev., and the back of that helmet is talking to me !!!!

oh yeah Kenny- in the world of Cigars, you havent really smoked a stogie til you've had a Cuban, and, IMO, a GENUINE Cohiba-just sooooo smooth, rich, flavorful-and the buzz is waaaaay better than reg. nicotine
cool.gif

**sorry no Partags this time fam** but you know me D-i aint burned up all the ones I brought back yet
firedevil.gif

(but those Red-Label Series D Limited '06s.....FAHGEDABOUTIT!!!
guns.gif
)

HoneyMoon_07_140.JPG

Ummmmmmm,  How about a helmet update??  I'm ready to see some color
beerchug.gif

One more day is killn me!

placin my order next week for sum yum yums D', and Partagas is on my list. i'll be hittin' you back if they come through.

art for stoges...tempting but i've actually quite, been smokin' strictly cigars since 17 years old. just been smokin a cube here and there that friends gave me. but thanks for the offer.

yup Kenny, they like candy.

will post pics tomorrow nite of the lid further along.

Really nice. My daughter wants to learn how to airbrush. Do you use a regular gun to prime or can you get away with a can ? I don't think the compressor I have will have enough to run a regular gun, but it might do the trick for an airbrush.

you can use a can for primer as long as it's a quality paint.

i shop out my prep work but i have a "spray gun" for primer/base colors if need be. the spray gun would need to be able to move thick paint [primer]. yup you'd need a compressor that moves a lot of air for a spray gun.

if you plan on getting your girl an airbrush go with a Iwata Revolution or Iwata Eclipse model, these are the swiss army knives of airbrushing and not too expensive.

ways to but here are some pics. i have to add highlights and shadows. this is pretty much the black sketch. the left hand looks like the brick line goes through it but its a shadow which i have to fix so it does'nt look like that. lots of stuff i'm not happy with but i will be with the finished product, just corrections corrections. i'll also be bringing out the ultra fine airbrush for the detail work. i'll be adding some drips inside the lettering and a white highlight along the inside also. some graffiti tags on the wall would be kool...

IMG_1763.JPG

Back