PICS OF MY BIKE BEFORE PAINT....

I actually started painting in High School. We had a auto collision class in there where you can get certified for many things. I took that class for 2 years jun. and senior year, then worked in a body shop for about 2 or so years. Now until i hopefully can open my own custom shop up, I just do it on the side... Being that im only 21 I have a little time to get things going hopefully... I know what i want it just takes a lot of $$$ to get there...

No not yet, I'm still in the middle of getting the parts over to the airbrush artist. I had to switch guys cause I wasnt fully confident with the other guy that I was going to have do it. So the airbrushing will be coming along hopefully here shortly. I will be posting pics of the different steps of the process as well as everything else I'm doing to this busa.. Im sort of combining diff. leds for this undertail that im working on and will be posting pics sometime of that when i get everything in.... Keep looking back for more updates. Come on I did do a good job didnt I? I mean like 25-30 pics in one night of the paint process!! and that was only a WEEK AGO!! Trust me I wont leave it hanging cause I'm making a portfolio on this project of everything I'm doing. Before and After!!!

skull2_1_.gif

Looking forward to seeing the finished project. I'm sure it will turn out sweeeet.
cool.gif

Is the airbrush artist going to shoot clear ove his work, or will you do that yourself?

I'm going to shoot the clear on it myself. And yes the guy is starting on it wednesday for the airbrushing. I'm going to start a new post and put a link to this in there. It will be a pretty big post for the airbrushing. I'm going to try to get as detail as possible if the camera lets me..... Hope you guys enjoy keep looking and it will come asap.

Back