painting helmet

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
pics of the process. first the helmet has been primered. next i will add the black base which i do my airbrushing on. i will post pics as i go.

IMG_1748.JPG

lurk.gif
keep us posted,i am going to try to paint my lid later on thinking of just some tribal art stuff...
super.gif

i'd like to say bluehaya but i'm not sure if emptypockets wants anyone to know or not.

bluehaya, just talked to "ep" and no problem on the theme. it's going to have white and silver graphics on the front to match his LE, and on the back a brick wall with "emptypockets" in graffiti [blue to match his LED's], and a character with his pockets inside out. i'm about to start the art on the back so i'll have pics up later today/night.

thanks for reminding me if the client wanted pics posted or not lol.

bluehaya, just talked to "ep" and no problem on the theme. it's going to have white and silver graphics on the front to match his LE, and on the back a brick wall with "emptypockets" in graffiti [blue to match his LED's], and a character with his pockets inside out. i'm about to start the art on the back so i'll have pics up later today/night.

thanks for reminding me if the client wanted pics posted or not lol.
thanks Rev, Can't wait to see how it looks. After talking with you today, i detailed the crap out of my bike. Don't want it looking shabby next to the lid
ThumbsUp.gif

Back