Paint Booth

really like these shades of color... here is (standox) tangerine pearl..

no parts have yet been color sanded or buffed..

DSC08610.JPG

DSC08608.JPG

DSC08614.JPG

DSC08617.JPG

If I put any decals on , I will just put a pair of similar to stock size kanjis on the sides .
I had the chance to put them on before clear but , we re-paint our bikes every couple summers , and removing decals from under clear is a bugger . :banghead:

Ok , here's 2 different buddies' GSXRs ... we finished the last 11 pieces of the Candy Hot Raspberry on the '06 GSXR 600 this weekend
0201112159.jpg

AND did my other buddies '01 GSXR 1000 (motor swap was 600) start to finish this weekend .
The colors are 2010 Chevy Camaro Synergy Green / 2010 Doge Challenger Plum Crazy Effects .
REXBIKE.jpg

The tail is purple , all our cameras show it deep blue , but it's not in person .
These are dark garage cell phone pix , I promise to update with hi-res outdoor shots soon ... stay tuned .

Here is the first rays of sun that ever hit my new paint :cheerleader:
0202111059.jpg

Just to cover the obvious ... I already have the paint for the wheels ...
That will happen when I mount my new tires in a couple weeks ...
And , neons are impossible to capture in pics !
They look MUCH better in person ... but not especially complimentary to my new scheme .

Here is the first rays of sun that ever hit my new paint :cheerleader:
0202111059.jpg

Just to cover the obvious ... I already have the paint for the wheels ...
That will happen when I mount my new tires in a couple weeks ...
And , neons are impossible to capture in pics !
They look MUCH better in person ... but not especially complimentary to my new scheme .

yea i was going to say them rims need help lol, but the rest looks awesome:bowdown:
what color you painting the rims

I CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENUF neon is not captured well at all in pix !
It is a completely different effect in person , unlike the candy , that looks identical in person / or pix .
We will spray a couple test panels to verify the effect , but in theory , I plan to mix Candy Golden Honey 50:50 with Candy Molten Orange to spray the wheels .

WOW ! Paint as stunning as that done in my back yard shed , and all you jerks can do is pick on my old wheels ... get a life .
:moon:

WOW ! Paint as stunning as that done in my back yard shed , and all you jerks can do is pick on my old wheels ... get a life .
:moon:

easy killer its all in fun, i believe everybody told you how amazing the paint job looked, now im just playing aroung, anyways wheres that deer rifle:lol:

AND did my other buddies '01 GSXR 1000 (motor swap was 600) start to finish this weekend .
The colors are 2010 Chevy Camaro Synergy Green / 2010 Doge Challenger Plum Crazy Effects .
REXBIKE.jpg

The tail is purple , all our cameras show it deep blue , but it's not in person .
These are dark garage cell phone pix , I promise to update with hi-res outdoor shots soon ... stay tuned .
That Gixxer is having an identity crisis....it feels like a GSXR, but looks like a ZX. :laugh:

True . He has a 1 piece suit that is from when he had a Kawi ... it matches this bike now .
Posted via Mobile Device

Here's the FJR guy's tank all done ... in 2 different lightings .
justintankinbooth.jpg

justintank.jpg

He's one happy Yamaha owner .
This is Candy Hot Raspberry over GOLD this time , it gives a richer deeper shade (compared to the GSXR that is over SILVER).

Back