Paging Macon454, Shane!

Its gonna be fun. :whistle:

you are NOT right, you know how much i would love to go and you just keep digging...keep it up and i'll ban ya for the next couple weeks so i don't have to keep getting reminded of what i'm missing :rofl:

man, that looks like a blast. id love to go, but i have to work, plus its my bday the 26th. i really hope i get the job with westar. then ill have the cash to get out and about. its amazing what $10.00 less per hr does to your budget.

you guys enjoy the ride! keep em rubber side down! :bowdown:

im still gonna be jealous :moon:

man, that looks like a blast. id love to go, but i have to work, plus its my bday the 26th. i really hope i get the job with westar. then ill have the cash to get out and about. its amazing what $10.00 less per hr does to your budget.

you guys enjoy the ride! keep em rubber side down! :bowdown:

im still gonna be jealous :moon:

We will take plenty of pics for you bro. :beerchug:

you are NOT right, you know how much i would love to go and you just keep digging...keep it up and i'll ban ya for the next couple weeks so i don't have to keep getting reminded of what i'm missing :rofl:

Ok, we will upload pics every night for you. And I will take as much video as I can. The rides will be breath taking and views phenomenal, the food great, and the beer will be cold. See, you dont have to miss out on anything. :laugh:

Ok, we will upload pics every night for you. And I will take as much video as I can. The rides will be breath taking and views phenomenal, the food great, and the beer will be cold. See, you dont have to miss out on anything. :laugh:

oh, the inhumanity!! better yet, i'll ban myself, turn off my phone, shut down the computer, not check my e-mail, lock the front door, and pull the covers over my head until this is all over :thumbsup:

oh, the inhumanity!! better yet, i'll ban myself, turn off my phone, shut down the computer, not check my e-mail, lock the front door, and pull the covers over my head until this is all over :thumbsup:

You know I love you bro. :cheerleader:

Oh look, nice forecast.

durango weather.jpg

You know I love you bro. :cheerleader:

love you too, my brother from another mother! :beerchug: you guys are going to have a great time and i'm sure i can find something to do around here that will help me take my mind off what i'm missing :whistle:

We can put Lucy in the truck, or you can take my spot on the trailer and I will ride.

Oh NO you are not leaving me in the truck with Julie and Marie for the whole trip, Heck I would never make it there, They would have me booted out:laugh:

That sure looks like it is going to be an awesome trip bro I cannot wait. I am getting fired up now

Couldn't wish a trip like this on two more deserving couples!! The pics you included in this thread James brought back a lot of memories of your trip last year. That was so cool!! Lookin' forward to seeing the trip this year. Ya'll have fun, now!!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Couldn't wish a trip like this on two more deserving couples!! The pics you included in this thread James brought back a lot of memories of your trip last year. That was so cool!! Lookin' forward to seeing the trip this year. Ya'll have fun, now!!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Thanks Jay Willie:beerchug:

wow thanks for posting the pics i cant wait to get there, we will be there the week after next woo hoo

Back