Starting to look like Christmas

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Woke up this morning to SNOW!!!!!! We knew it was coming. so no surprise.

For those that say Wisconsin is always cold and snowy and miserable. No not really. This is the first real snow fall we have had in 10 months.

Here are a few pictures looking out my patio door.
It is beautiful if you ask me.
PC040923.jpg

PC040925.jpg

PC040927.jpg

PC040928.jpg

If you look close at the picture of the pine tree you will see that it is still snowing:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

PC040923.jpg

PC040925.jpg

PC040927.jpg

PC040928.jpg

A white Christmas Maybe? I like how peaceful it is when snow falls. We don't get snow where we live but can travel an easy 3-4 hours to enjoy it. Nice pics.

Burrrrr, that is making me freeze just looking at it. I like looking at it but only in pictures.:laugh:

Does look nice. You gotta get a busa engine in a snowmobile and find a safe place to rip it up. That'd be a fun winter mod.
Posted via Mobile Device

1.5 - 2ft here, I hate it, I just wanna ride. And winter hasn't even officially started yet?!?! I love the mountains and all the twisties (hwy 12 in north central Idaho), the remoteness, the lack of traffic, but right now I ain't too happy. I don't care about the cold, I'll ride in just about anything tempwise but right now I can't even leave the garage, c'mon spring!

019s.jpg

Back