Biltmore Estates

It truly is an awesome experience. We were just in pigeon forge over the weekend but decided not to go visit. I think we will go visit next year. Just imagine how old this place is and it came with a heated indoor pool plus a two lane bowling alley!

Creepy looking house.... Aren't those gargoyles on the roofs :laugh:

Yes, yes they are

100_0242.jpg

100_0289.jpg

They own our local government, so most locals dont care much for the family that owns the estate. They had our racetrack closed down so the noise wouldn't bother the visitors to their new hotel across the river. Still a pretty sore subject to many.

Been here my entire life and never been to the Biltmore House. We live about 15 minutes away. Yell at me next time anyone is in the area.

We are planning on going back in the spring. I will let you know and we can get togather if you like.

They own our local government, so most locals dont care much for the family that owns the estate. They had our racetrack closed down so the noise wouldn't bother the visitors to their new hotel across the river. Still a pretty sore subject to many.

That is sad. We had a guy that owned a big cattle farm close to the race track here and he tried to get it closed for the reason that the noise was bothering his prize cows. I still love going to Biltmore and have been several times. Its something to see and I wish people with money just did not do things like that.

Beautiful pictures. I love going there. Haven't been in a while. The Roof top tour is amazing, but go in late spring or summer. Can get very cold up there.

They also started biltmore park which is a huge housing development. Which now has a movie theatre restaurant a hilton. Its actually set up to the part where if you lived in one of the townhomes you'd almost never have to leave minus grocerys.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've been there without that funny white stuff. Would like to go there during the winter....

Back