Paging Macon454, Shane!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Just thought I would post a pic or two of the Breckenridge area. These are in February with snow on the ground, but I promise it will be even better with clear skys and dry roads. We are staying at the very same lodge Juli and I stayed at in 2006. You will absolutely love it there. Downtown Breckenridge is beautiful and full of restaruants and shopping. This will be a great trip. :cheerleader:

Breckenridge 001.jpg

Breckenridge 002.jpg

Breckenridge 003.jpg

Breckenridge 005.jpg

Breckenridge 006.jpg

Breckenridge 018.jpg

Breckenridge 022.jpg

Breckenridge 024.jpg

Here are a few from the Durango trip last year. Nice and sunny. Telluride is also beautiful. you feel like you are on top of the world. There is also a pic or two of Mesa Verde, we will go up there one day as well, maybe over to 4 corners too.

Colorado%20Jeep%20Tour%20005.jpg

Colorado%20Jeep%20Tour%20018.jpg

Colorado%20Jeep%20Tour%20044.jpg

Colorado%20Jeep%20Tour%20070.jpg

Colorado%20018.jpg

Colorado%20019.jpg

Colorado%20030.jpg

Colorado%20033.jpg

Colorado%20032.jpg

Colorado%20034.jpg

Colorado%20063.jpg

Colorado%20071.jpg

Colorado%20077.jpg

Colorado%20078.jpg

Colorado%20079.jpg

Colorado%20080.jpg

Colorado%20087.jpg

Colorado%20088.jpg

What gets me is how grey our skies are here, they are so blue in Colorado.

Soooooooooooooooooo jealous!!! I love Colorado!!! You will all have so much fun :bowdown:

I would love to meet up with you guys. I can't find te post of your itinerary. What days were you going to be in Durango?

WOW WEE!:thumbsup: Looks like its gonna be some Gorgeous country. You have to post up the route ya all take. Would like to try this one in the future! Have FUN!:thumbsup:

Wow and that's looks cold :)

Don't have pics on my phone but my wife and I stayed in this hotel for a few days to escape the heat a few summers ago when we were in Cyprus.
Not as mountainous or vegetated as that but is was coooool.

Rodon Mount Hotel - Agros Village

I would love to meet up with you guys. I can't find te post of your itinerary. What days were you going to be in Durango?

Durango: Monday June 20 to Thursday June 23
Breckenridge: Thursday June 23 to Saturday June 25

I dont have ride route planned for the Breckenridge area, if anyone has any suggestions, i am all ears. I am not as familiar with this area as I am Durango.

excuse me while i go sulk in the corner and hate you guys for a little while :laugh:

i hope you all have a great time and don't forget to take LOTS of pics :beerchug:

now, you're making it even worse :moon: i actually do have a job even if all of you think i don't and i have to work that week :banghead: :lol:

We can put Lucy in the truck, or you can take my spot on the trailer and I will ride.

Back