Biltmore Estates

mr8ball

Registered
My Lady and I went to Biltmore Estates in Asheville NC today and it was great. We woke up to a beautiful snow cover ground that made our trip so much better. Here are a few pictures. The first one is The Biltmore House and the last one is the IN/Hotel where you can stay. It's a seasonal thing where they do different things for each season. We got a year pass so we can go back when it gets warm. If you have never been there it is well worth the trip. I hope you enjoy them.

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

thats place looks great, Zukracer was tellin me about it in the way to the bash last spring. I;d lke to vist ther someday:thumbsup:

I've been there once also, awe inspiring place...would love to go back or even live in the area, it is beautiful up there!

We are planning to go back in the summer for the flower garden. My GF loves things like that. I would like to take a couple of the tours. They say the roof top tour is very nice. We went ahead and bought a year pass so we could save a little money. It is really a lot to do there besides the house.

This might be a good idea for my wife's 40th birthday :).....

Here's a few pics when I got to fly the wife there. :thumbsup:

1st pic: If you look close you can see the estate.
2nd pic: Flying the ILS approach to RWY 16 at KAVL.

DSC03476.JPG

DSC03480.JPG

Been here my entire life and never been to the Biltmore House. We live about 15 minutes away. Yell at me next time anyone is in the area.

Back