OZ racing Gass RS-A wheels - Black or Titanium color???

Nice choice Andreas , they are a quality wheel , and the ti colour emphasizes that class and precision . Looking forward to the fit up bro !!:):thumbsup:
Τhank you for your good comments my friend Andrew. Do you know that your opinion is important to me.
I think that everything will be good and not forget and the advantages of the low weight of the wheels in the handling. You know that very well! And that was the criterion of my choice not the beautiful look.

Τhank you for your good comments my friend Andrew. Do you know that your opinion is important to me.
I think that everything will be good and not forget and the advantages of the low weight of the wheels in the handling. You know that very well! And that was the criterion of my choice not the beautiful look.
Thanks bro , I know we got very similar ideas on what we want out of our rides , and every mod you are doing is definitely the right way to go about it , in my way of thinking . A great handling Busa with a ton of grunt , sure is a lot of fun !! :thumbsup:

Update
I installed the wheels as I told you. I'm still trying to adapt to the new colors.
They liked all who saw them, but I needed more time. It's more beautiful than that in these photos is sure.
Their quality is at a very high level. It sure is different and in any case I love it, because it's my hayabusa!
As for each of us our own hayabusa is special.
I will come back with pictures of the weight compared to the OEM wheels.
The difference in weight is more than I expected!

Last edited:
I like the wheels, and it seems the CZ APEX6 looks quite the clone of these that have been available for a while now.
I'll admit it though not quite as I expected it to look. Maybe Black was right.
I think my Black hayabusa might look better with titanium than the White Busa.
I just don't know.

I like the wheels, and it seems the CZ APEX6 looks quite the clone of these that have been available for a while now.
I'll admit it though not quite as I expected it to look. Maybe Black was right.
I think my Black hayabusa might look better with titanium than the White Busa.
I just don't know.
The titanium color looks great with black.

Back