OZ Piega wheels

Nice wheels.:thumbsup:

What burns my butt is those that make hundreds if not thousands for just a few KEY STROKES...:laugh:

If some of you only knew the truth.... :rofl: ...I just think it's great that people claim to be one thing online and on certain sites...

I guess the truth hurts sometimes and it will be revealed over time. :beerchug:

Nice wheels... :thumbsup:

Those are some nice wheels but I am leaning towards the Carrozzeria's ...they are very nice.

DSCF1370.jpg

:popcorn: Wow is all I have to say. I remember my encounter a few years ago. Things happen, but some people can forgive but seldom forget.

I learned a while ago, don't agrue about the days. Argue about the merit's of the accuser. So when I get to the gates. I will just explain things as I knew/know them and hopefully thats enough. Would not change one thing thus far, everything happens for a reason and every step is a lesson... :beerchug:

Last edited:
Those are some nice wheels but I am leaning towards the Carrozzeria's ...they are very nice.

They are nice too,I have sold lots of them also...pricing is inside a comfort zone for most...no matter what you get what you pay for,from toasters to cars..that will never change.

Last edited:
Greg, I am assuming that is your police dog and your saying "the best 8 years of your life". I have a German Shephard named Maximus Aurelius..He is not a police dog..in fact he is a criminal dog. He likes to steal his mama's panties in the morning...quite comical. But Max is already 6 years old and I am dreading when I lose him. He is the love of my life and I've always had dogs...but he is head and shoulders above the others..intelligence, intuitiveness, need to be with us, big personality, big talker, lazyboy, and loves to nuzzle..Aren't they just the greatest dogs on earth Greg? 2hip
Yes they are. :beerchug:

Talking about dogs... My wife just called me and I've got to get to the vet. He's throwing up, wont drink or eat, and can't walk. His back legs keep giving out on him. He's 14.5yrs old and has been going threw alot of health issues the last two years. This is something new.

My top priority is always my family and he's part of it. So I wont be able to comment on the wheels or Greg until some later time.

PC255504.jpg

For quite some time now OZ wheels were discontinued from the motorcycle aftermarket. For 2010 OZ will have magnesium wheels on the BMW SBK team. There will be a more afordable forged aluminium wheels for the aftermarket to follow. There has been no release date as to when manufacturing may begin or the applications. The aluminum wheels have had a one-off run for some of the media show bikes but no specific dates have been available when these may be available to the US aftermarket.

If no one knows then I'll just have to wait until next week to talk to the guys at Braking-Sunstar SpA to get some details.

HOLY HOTNESS! :devil: Those are sick looking. I always kept an eye on OZ's product when I was into modding my Audi's. Nice find Commuta :thumbsup:
Will be looking for updates on this topic.

Paint pens in the Arts/crafts section at Walmart. I used to do it on my 600:thumbsup:

Exactly. I ride w/ a guy in my regular group who uses those on the grooves on his tires, looks good for awhile. But when it starts to wear down it looks pretty bad.
For a show bike like the one above, I'm sure it makes it stand out.

Sorry, since its pretty obvious to many you have a problem with my husband and our company. I have personally read the post over the years. We just don't turn the cheek and become friendly. It is just best for everyone and less DRAMA that Greg does not speak with you at my request. I am sure someone will answer your questions. The wheels are available, I guess not everyone can get them. After selling over 75 sets of various wheels last year we established we can bring parts to market. I am certain our price on the wheels will be the best out there.

If you have questions call the shop and ask for me please.

Terra Williams
President: Hyperbike Performance Centers LLC.

lol, this is the hottie with the wrench then, not the big scary husband?:bowdown:

:edit: and about the pearly gates, either your name is written in the book of life, or it's not. either you knew jesus, or you did not. it's that simple. /rant

Last edited:
someone asked about the tire color. Old skool was to just marker in the color. Then there were specific paints available to color them yourself. Now there are a few tire companies that have added the pigements directly in to the tire mold process. Granted this is more common for auto tires than motorcycle tires. I think the tire paint is still available at most local auto parts stores such as pepboys, R&S, etc.

I can't take credit for "discovering" these wheels. GPW had started a thread to take orders and was providing pricing by contacting them directly. I don't know why but the entire thread was deleted.

Daniel - any updates on dates?

Italy is still on Holiday until the 11th so I don't have any information from them yet. The USA importer that used to bring in the previous style OZ wheels no longer imports the OZ wheels so I don't know who will be the new importer. Any clues on this one?

Final prices to be determined after their holiday break over there,right now wheels are ready for production,and delivery time to your door from order is 10 weeks.

anodized colors are semi gloss black,silver,gold with a matte black to come by spring time.

someone asked about the tire color. Old skool was to just marker in the color. Then there were specific paints available to color them yourself. Now there are a few tire companies that have added the pigements directly in to the tire mold process. Granted this is more common for auto tires than motorcycle tires. I think the tire paint is still available at most local auto parts stores such as pepboys, R&S, etc.

I can't take credit for "discovering" these wheels. GPW had started a thread to take orders and was providing pricing by contacting them directly. I don't know why but the entire thread was deleted.

Daniel - any updates on dates?

Italy is still on Holiday until the 11th so I don't have any information from them yet. The USA importer that used to bring in the previous style OZ wheels no longer imports the OZ wheels so I don't know who will be the new importer. Any clues on this one?

HPC is not a sponsor anymore, and apparently many of the threads went bye bye ???

Back