What wheels would you pick?

• Carrozzeria wheels

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Oz Piega's

Votes: 34 52.3%

• Total voters
I went with Marvic Piumas on mine.

194247d1278899692-marvic-wheels-4306.jpg

i would go with Oz piega's just for clean-ability . i don't want to spend all day wiping the wheels down when i could be riding and they look better imo.

Are the tri-r still available from carr? I would go carr just bc they use the rear sprocket from a kawi so its easy to get replacements and super sprox availability. With a turbo bike could only imagine that itll eat up an aluminum one in no time.

That's a clean looking Gen1 Busashot :thumbsup:

Thanks!!!! I keep it clean. It looks a little different now because of Orient Express Sumo exhaust and swingarm swap I did awhile back. When I get the bike back together I'll take new pics if the weather warms up a little.

Voted but also partial to the Carrozzeria Wheels, only issue I had was having to replace wheel bearings with better quality ones after only 2 seasons of use.
Busa Desktop.jpg

Busa Desktop.jpg

When i got my CZ's years ago, it took them 4 pairs before i got a pair i would accept!
There finishing suked way back

Now personally i would buy an other set of Dymags, but full carbon now!

Yeah but there has been some negative remarks and examples made against Carrozzeria and nothing bad said against OZ other than the fact some don't like the design so I say OZ holds the edge in a tie should 1 occur. Form and function will always win out against looks IMO :whistle:

Back