OZ racing Gass RS-A wheels - Black or Titanium color???

Hi. Yes I will be talking to DME,RCC and Frank. At $19000.00 it is a high price for just the turbo The standalone ECU and turbo be the last parts I will buy. I have 6 grand saved, but I will use it to buy another truck. looking to get a deal like the 2009 F150 I got for $1800.00 and sold in 3 days for $4500.00.
Awesome .... what a machine you are putting together bro , I am constantly amazed at you determination and commitment to get this done the best as possible , Gunner is sure promising to be the King Hit Busa !!:thumbsup:

You could always do black
and if you want to offset the look
get some rim tapes or stripes .

I suggest to go with
the color you feel
you wont regret .

If that makes sense .

When I was figuring my
powder coated color for
my rims everyone was
against the blue . . .

Friends and family all wanted silver .

I knew I wanted blue ,
and if I did not do blue
I would have regretted it .

So I did blue and rim taped
so everyone wins laugh out loud
and I can always revert back to blue
if and when I ever wanted to . . .

:poke:

Last edited:
Τhe order was given a few hours ago!

OZ Motorbike GASS RS-A Forged Aluminum Wheel Set 2008-13 Suzuki Hayabusa

The new GASS RS-A is the lightest street DOT forged aluminum wheel that OZ makes. Not only is it lighter than the Piega forged aluminum wheel, it is lighter on the outer rim where it makes the most difference.

As a weight comparison, on a 2015 Yamaha R1 with OEM "lightweight" magnesium wheels:
The OZ Piega, saves per set compared with the R1 OEM mag wheels: 1.3 kg
The OZ Gass RS-A, saves per set compared with R1 OEM mag wheels: 2.05 kg

FEM (finite element method) designed to minimize weight and increase strength and rigidity.

Reduced wheel weight decreases the moment of inertia which results in quicker acceleration and braking, lowers un-sprung weight and gyroscopic effect to provide quicker turn-in and more positive handling.

Specially treated billet aluminum alloy is bi-directionally forged, resulting in a more uniform and stronger metal structure.

Heat treating, shot peening and CNC finishing are done in house resulting in an extremely lightweight and rigid wheel.

Included parts: bearings, aluminum angled valve stems, axle spacers (as applicable)

Note: Double sided swingarm bikes require a rear sprocket specifically for OZ Motorbike Wheels such as Vortex or Driven. These are in stock in different pitch sizes and number of teeth.

Features:

-Reduced wheel weight decreases the moment of inertia which results in quicker acceleration and braking, lowers un-sprung weight and gyroscopic effect to provide quicker turn-in and more positive handling.

-Specially treated billet aluminum alloy is bi-directionally forged, resulting in a more uniform and stronger metal structure.

-Heat treating, shot peening and CNC finishing are done in house resulting in an extremely lightweight and rigid wheel.

-Included parts: bearings, aluminum angled valve stems, axle spacers (as applicable)

Sizes:

Front: 17 x 3.50"
Rear: 17 x 6.00"

Τhe order was given a few hours ago!

OZ Motorbike GASS RS-A Forged Aluminum Wheel Set 2008-13 Suzuki Hayabusa

The new GASS RS-A is the lightest street DOT forged aluminum wheel that OZ makes. Not only is it lighter than the Piega forged aluminum wheel, it is lighter on the outer rim where it makes the most difference.

As a weight comparison, on a 2015 Yamaha R1 with OEM "lightweight" magnesium wheels:
The OZ Piega, saves per set compared with the R1 OEM mag wheels: 1.3 kg
The OZ Gass RS-A, saves per set compared with R1 OEM mag wheels: 2.05 kg

FEM (finite element method) designed to minimize weight and increase strength and rigidity.

Reduced wheel weight decreases the moment of inertia which results in quicker acceleration and braking, lowers un-sprung weight and gyroscopic effect to provide quicker turn-in and more positive handling.

Specially treated billet aluminum alloy is bi-directionally forged, resulting in a more uniform and stronger metal structure.

Heat treating, shot peening and CNC finishing are done in house resulting in an extremely lightweight and rigid wheel.

Included parts: bearings, aluminum angled valve stems, axle spacers (as applicable)

Note: Double sided swingarm bikes require a rear sprocket specifically for OZ Motorbike Wheels such as Vortex or Driven. These are in stock in different pitch sizes and number of teeth.

Features:

-Reduced wheel weight decreases the moment of inertia which results in quicker acceleration and braking, lowers un-sprung weight and gyroscopic effect to provide quicker turn-in and more positive handling.

-Specially treated billet aluminum alloy is bi-directionally forged, resulting in a more uniform and stronger metal structure.

-Heat treating, shot peening and CNC finishing are done in house resulting in an extremely lightweight and rigid wheel.

-Included parts: bearings, aluminum angled valve stems, axle spacers (as applicable)

Sizes:

Front: 17 x 3.50"
Rear: 17 x 6.00"
Good Choice

Update
I received the ΟΖ wheels today.
Eventually I bought the titanium-colored wheels, because I saw them in the store's exhibition
and I was excited. I decided to try them and if I do not like the color I will paint them black.
Οn Tuesday I will install them. I will keep you up to date.
Their quality is excellent and their weight too low
I raised them with my hands and really the weight is minimal..

Last edited:
But I am 50 years old, and the classical black is the winner !! thank you all!

View attachment 1597636

View attachment 1597635

As I told you I have decided to buy the black wheels.

But when I arrived at the store to order them, I saw the titanium-color wheels and actually changed my mind.
They are impressive and I decided to invest in them.
The seller also told me that titanium-color wheels it's like a titanium exhaust. You can not say he does not look good on a motorcycle.. And I think he's right

Back