wheels

vincent

What blue lights?
Donating Member
Registered
As we know, I am in need of some new wheels. Got the wife mostly convinced that aftermarket is the way to go here so need some ideas. Found out that OZ no longer makes motorcycle wheels so thats out to begin with. Who do y'all think makes the best wheels?

It really just depends on what you want. I am really fond of the PVM's from EMA.

I contacted them about a GB back in December 04. Here is the response I got from Greg at EMA.

Kevin,

right now the wheels are on sale $150 off ea. set. if you got 5 or more we would do $200 of each. we will also do free shipping. That's off of todays pricing which both 5 and 10 "Y" types are $1945.

our new prices effective jan 1st is $1795 for 5 "Y" and $1945 for 10 "Y" wheels. Add $200 for the racing configuration which includes specail cush drive and new rear rotor. After that time Jan 1st. we will do $100 off of 5 "Y" and $150 off of 10 "Y" and if you get 5 or more sets take off another $50.00 either type.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for contacting EMA and have a great day!

Greg

EMA

I will not be ready for wheels until May or later.

Kevin

Isn't there someone here who works for CSC? If anyone can give me his name I got some money that will probably be heading his way

rock.gif

Back